Please ladies help me choose which colour

which colour SS leopard scarf

• Marine

• Fushia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
I really want to get another SS leopard scarf & I can't decide between Fushia & Marine.
I wear a lot of grey & black in the winter so really want it to go with grey so what colour do you think would look better, this is going to be a Christmas present from my lovely DH so he will probably order it from the LV website as he can't get to a boutique :graucho:

I really want to get another SS leopard scarf & I can't decide between Fushia & Marine.
I wear a lot of grey & black in the winter so really want it to go with grey so what colour do you think would look better, this is going to be a Christmas present from my lovely DH so he will probably order it from the LV website as he can't get to a boutique :graucho:

Aw what a lovely dh! Hmm, I have both and I love them to pieces but personally I reach for the fuchsia more with grey. Both can work with it but it depends more on the shades of grey that you lean towards. Personally I feel like darker, charcoal and gunmetal shades work better with fuchsia whilst lighter silverish greys can look good with the marine. You might want to stop by the Sprouse thread in the reference section as there's various pics of ladies with their scarves and some have discussed what they prefer with their winter neutrals.