Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

I am unable to determine any information on this handbag after hours searching on the web. It is about 15" long and 8" wide, and appears to be snakeskin. Can anyone help me please? Will be much appreciated. jc

Attachments

• IMG_6542.JPG
    IMG_6542.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_6543.JPG
    IMG_6543.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_6546.JPG
    IMG_6546.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_6547.JPG
    IMG_6547.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_6548.JPG
    IMG_6548.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_6549.JPG
    IMG_6549.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 150
Paging @V0N1B2 ...I saw in a thread that you mentioned the knot hobo came in two sizes. The one I'm referring to has a pebbled appearance and is intentionally distressed. No intrecciato. I've gone through the reference section but regrettably most of the pics have disappeared. Would you happen to know the dimensions? They list the one I'm looking at as 19" in width and I've seen one on eBay listed as 16" but I don't know if these are correct or if people's measurements are approximate...TIA! EDIT: Both bags list the same strap drop and same depth of the bag.

I am unable to determine any information on this handbag after hours searching on the web. It is about 15" long and 8" wide, and appears to be snakeskin. Can anyone help me please? Will be much appreciated. jc
It looks like a Python Duette Bag.
From the colours, I’d guess around 2004. The interior authenticity tag may be able to shed some light as to more information. :flowers:

Does anyone recognize these two bags? The first I believe is a python Sloane but I don’t know from which season. The second, I don’t know anything about. Thanks for the help gals!
View attachment 4547670 View attachment 4547671
The information fir the Python Sloane will be on the authenticity tag.
The other bag is from probably somewhere around Fall 2013.

Paging @V0N1B2 ...I saw in a thread that you mentioned the knot hobo came in two sizes. The one I'm referring to has a pebbled appearance and is intentionally distressed. No intrecciato. I've gone through the reference section but regrettably most of the pics have disappeared. Would you happen to know the dimensions? They list the one I'm looking at as 19" in width and I've seen one on eBay listed as 16" but I don't know if these are correct or if people's measurements are approximate...TIA! EDIT: Both bags list the same strap drop and same depth of the bag.
Are you talking about this bag?
70DEDA84-37BB-443B-A369-DAFB62217E35.jpeg