Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

So I'm guessing this is it, as the pics are not longer there in the reference thread (they have a similar in teal though). Beautiful bag, no money, thanks V0N!

"This particular treatment was exclusively done on a very limited run of Lido bags from the F/W 2012 collection. It only comes in Gainsboro (pics below) and Teal. This also marks the first time BV uses cervo (deerskin) on this bag style. From how I see it, tubed fettuce are pulled to create a soft, spongy texture. Silver metal mesh is sewn in the middle of the exterior fettuce giving it an additional metallic luster on top of the pearlized metal effect they've applied on the base leather."

So I'm guessing this is it, as the pics are not longer there in the reference thread (they have a similar in teal though). Beautiful bag, no money, thanks V0N!

"This particular treatment was exclusively done on a very limited run of Lido bags from the F/W 2012 collection. It only comes in Gainsboro (pics below) and Teal. This also marks the first time BV uses cervo (deerskin) on this bag style. From how I see it, tubed fettuce are pulled to create a soft, spongy texture. Silver metal mesh is sewn in the middle of the exterior fettuce giving it an additional metallic luster on top of the pearlized metal effect they've applied on the base leather."
I think the actual name was Gainsboro Metal Cervo Perlato Lido Bag. Or some version of those words. Have a look in the Official BV Fall/Winter 2012 thread in the RF. They used to be so full of information and pictures. :flowers:

I think the actual name was Gainsboro Metal Cervo Perlato Lido Bag. Or some version of those words. Have a look in the Official BV Fall/Winter 2012 thread in the RF. They used to be so full of information and pictures. :flowers:
I know, it's such a shame that so many of the photos (I'm assuming on all the threads, it's the same on the Bal reference threads) are no longer there.

View attachment 4540978 View attachment 4540977 View attachment 4540976 Hello, Could someone please tell me what year this bag came out and if it had a model name? Thank you very much
I can't tell you about this exact bag, but there was a similar one called a Lino Spalmato Light Calf Scolpito Tote and it was offered for Resort/Cruise 2012-2013. There was also something kinda similar for Fall 2012 in the men's line. The one I'm thinking of was reversed though, with the Scolpito (Intrecciomirage) details at the bottom - rather than at the top, like the one you have posted - and a coated lined fabric as the body of the bag.
It's possible that it could have come out a bit later - even up to 2015. It definitely gives me a Resort/Cruise vibe though.
I'm sorry I can't be of more help. :flowers:

Reactions: Coachcrazywoman
I can't tell you about this exact bag, but there was a similar one called a Lino Spalmato Light Calf Scolpito Tote and it was offered for Resort/Cruise 2012-2013. There was also something kinda similar for Fall 2012 in the men's line. The one I'm thinking of was reversed though, with the Scolpito (Intrecciomirage) details at the bottom - rather than at the top, like the one you have posted - and a coated lined fabric as the body of the bag.
It's possible that it could have come out a bit later - even up to 2015. It definitely gives me a Resort/Cruise vibe though.
I'm sorry I can't be of more help. :flowers:
Thank you so much! Your explanation is far more detailed than I hoped for!

Reactions: V0N1B2
Thank you so much! Your explanation is far more detailed than I hoped for!
You're welcome. I've seen that particular fabric (the pattern & colour) on something before but I can't think of what it is... either a scarf or shirt/dress? If I come across it when looking through stills, I'll be able to more accurately pinpont a season.
Enjoy your bag if you bought it. :flowers:

*and that should have said "coated linen fabric" in my OP, not coated lined fabric :rolleyes:

You're welcome. I've seen that particular fabric (the pattern & colour) on something before but I can't think of what it is... either a scarf or shirt/dress? If I come across it when looking through stills, I'll be able to more accurately pinpont a season.

*and that should have said "coated linen fabric" in my OP, not coated lined fabric :rolleyes:
I appreciate your follow-up. Again, Thank You

9BC09142-AC6E-41FC-B32E-9498EDEAAEF2.jpeg 6BA919CD-A9DD-45AA-8B6E-7DF4D5E6C59B.jpeg

You were correct! I found some stills from the 2012 resort collection.