Please help with Twisted Cabas!

Crossbag3

Sep 24, 2015
I already posted about this bag in Latest Celine Purchase.
Some ladies replied, but I am still not sure what to do…
I bought a Twisted Cabas at Barneys outlet 40% off. It was an unexpected purchase!
First I had doubts about the practicality of the bag. But I used it for one day and I love it!
Now I am not sure about the colors and pattern. Should I keep the bag, or wait for some other bag to come along? I already have a Phantom Cabas in Taupe.
Thanks I really appreciate it!
IMG_3201.jpgIMG_3206.JPG

Reactions: Miss World
I bought a Twisted Cabas at Barneys outlet 40% off. It was an unexpected purchase!
First I had doubts about the practicality of the bag. But I used it for one day and I love it!
Now I am not sure about the colors and pattern. Should I keep the bag, or wait for some other bag to come along? I already have a Phantom Cabas in Taupe.
View attachment 3898774View attachment 3898775
I think it’s beautiful and if you love it keep it, 40% is a great deal. But if you were looking for something in particular that this bag doesn’t meet, then maybe you should wait for it?

I think it’s beautiful and if you love it keep it, 40% is a great deal. But if you were looking for something in particular that this bag doesn’t meet, then maybe you should wait for it?
Thank you for replying! I wasn't looking at anything particular. I went to see what they have on sale, saw this bag and didn't buy it, because I didn't need it. Then I went back the next day because they got in a small black Trapeze and I wanted to check it out. The black Trapeze was boring and I didn't like it. So I looked at the Twisted Cabas again and liked it more!

View attachment 3898774View attachment 3898775
I personally love it! The colours are classic but done in a fresh modern way with the geometric lines. Very stylish piece.

Reactions: Crossbag3
Love this bag. Just saw a woman carrying one tonight and kind of fell in love with it. [emoji28] I don't think the picture is even giving it justice. It's beautiful and great because the bottom half is black. Obviously if you don't love it, I would return. Maybe they can find you a different color combo if that's the issue? 40% is a great deal.