PLEASE help with Balenciaga color choice

1. I just got a call from my NM SA and she has both the black medium city and the white medium city:nuts: . I want to get the white one but am also on the lwait list for the Dior Gaucho in the medium:love: . I really do not need two white bags, do I? Thanks.

2. Get the black -- it's a classic and you won't have to worry about dirtying it.

3. If you're on the waitlist for the white Gaucho, get the black Balenciaga.

4. thanks

5. ok. so I am going to pick it up the blAck one tommorrow. I can't wait. It will be my firs Balenciaga.

6. Get the black Balenciaga and the Dior Gaucho. I'm getting a black Bbag this weekend too! So excited! Post pics of your Gaucho when you get it!!!

7. sorry for typo :-/

8. I plan to get the single medium Gaucho, but my SA at BG is so sweet, she put me on the list for both th single and the double so I can decided later. That sure does take the pressure off.
    I will certainly post pictures. can't wait.

9. weeeee heeeeee black b bag :smile:

10. I agree white Gaucho and black Balenciaga. Those are two bags I would LOVE to have!

11. Yes, black b-bag.

12. Good choice with the black b-bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice