Please help! Which would you choose?

While the Medor is my fave clutch, period, I would take the middle one (Is that RGHW?) It would give me that many more options, color wise, to use it as I wear neutrals primarily.

The pastel medor doesn't sing to me personally... maybe if it was a different colour it would. I think the beige Constance wallet is the epitome of class but the blue paon constance especially with the enamel H is stunning! I have a weakness for blue paon so I'd probably pick that very closely over the beige.

Try to imagine each one with your favorites outfits, the ones you pick without even having to browse through your Closet! That being said i love the medor but like mali i like it better in other Colors. The enamel buckle. Is stunning in my opinion. But you are the one to décide ! Sometimes we just need an opposite piece of advice to realise we have already set our minds on something.... and you are the one to be happy with it, not us [emoji3]

I would choose the Medor. You mentioned your collection consists of gold/black/brown/beige which are mostly neutrals so I think the Medor would be a perfect pop of color. :smile: Good luck deciding and let us know what you end up buying.

I agree, I went through the same thought process, Medor :yes: While I wouldn't necessarily call it 'pop' colour I can see this with white/cream/navy/etc linen for everyday, same colours, pastels, neutrals and low-intensity colours for dressed-up occasions, and LBDs etc for the evening with wg jewellery.

Reactions: odette57
Love the medor the most, but I can see it being restricting because of its colour
the (what is the colour argile or trench? ) constance would be best i think, very versatile colour and obviously a really pretty