please help name this bag

eanest

Jul 12, 2006
I purchased my first MJ bag in 2004 at Nieman Marcus and barely used it (not big enough). I want to sell it on Ebay, but I have no idea the name of the bag, I have searched online and no luck. Does anyone know the name of this bag?
marc3.jpg

marc2.jpg

(FYI - NOT TO MISLEAD -There is another person selling the same bag on ebay and she doesn't have the name listed. These are her pictures because my digital camera won't be back from being repaired for another 2 days, and I am trying to figure out the name of this bag before I create my posting on ebay:hrmm: . However it is the same bag and I will put my pictures up as soon as I get my camera back)

i don't think this specific bag has a name, but it looks like it might be from the east/west collection. don't quote me on that though, i'm still learning!

I have a bag from that line as well. I'm pretty sure the group was called the east/west collection and I think it was part of the S/S 03 line. I still have the tags from my bag and there was no name listed. My receipt from MJ describes my bag as the "mini shoulder." For reference, my bag has baby blue stitching and the lining is baby blue suede.