Please help! N/S Cloudy bundle in white or Cotton club tote in black? TIA.

N/S cloudy bundle in white or Black cotton club tote?

• N/s Cloudy Bundle in white (beige)

• Cotton Club tote in black

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very different totes, I like them both very much.

The CB tote is more funky/slouchy and the CC tote has more of a classic touch. Kinda depends on which bags you already own, I guess.

I don't think you can go wrong with either, as they are both gorgeous bags. It just depends what you are looking for.
Pros and cons from my experience: The cotton club is a little bulkier in my opinion because it's a structured bag, but that also allows it to hold folders and notebooks better than the cb tote. The cb tote might be a little harder to keep clean, but there haven't really been problems with it, whereas if you do a search on the cotton club tote, you'll find that alot of people had problems with where the chain connects to the bag being too flimsy to hold the chain.
Good luck with your decision!

That's what i thought.. the CB is delicate. Actually i am looking for a weekend bag and this definitely not for day in and out. Anyway does cotton club owner find this bag heavy? Thank you for your ladies help.

The Cloudy is gorgeous but extremely delicate, I wrecked mine with in just a few months... the Cotton Club is quite pretty but didn't wow me.

No way! I have both totes and my Cloudy in white (beige) is still in excellent condition. I am careful, but not super careful. How on earth did you wreck yours? Unless you took it clubbing or tossed it around carelessly I don't find this bag to be delicate at all. The leather is soft, but strong. Mine is not an everyday bag, but it's been used quite a bit since purchase in December 06.

I much prefer it over my blue CC tote! The CB is the most comfortable bag ever!!

No way! I have both totes and my Cloudy in white (beige) is still in excellent condition. I am careful, but not super careful. How on earth did you wreck yours? Unless you took it clubbing or tossed it around carelessly I don't find this bag to be delicate at all. The leather is soft, but strong. Mine is not an everyday bag, but it's been used quite a bit since purchase in December 06.

I much prefer it over my blue CC tote! The CB is the most comfortable bag ever!!

I agree- I'm really curious how you wrecked yours steffibp. Yes, the leather is really soft, but it's really quite thick and durable. I've had no problems with my black NS. I use it as a daily wear bag and am certainly not as careful as Roey. It's very comfortable. I would say it's more comfortable than the cotton club tote but the ultimate decision comes down to what YOU like and what suits YOUR needs.