Please Help! My awful Mulberry experience

Thanks again everyone. I had a response from Rebecca saying that she would like to discuss this with the head of customer services when she returns to the office midway through this week and that the lady (who wasn't very concerned) at head office will continue to try to resolve the issue

BUT I woke up this morning to find my money returned, unfortunately no thanks to Mulberry but I do feel so so much better. In addition I was so gutted that I missed the initial sales (my favorite time of year) and was convinced that I had missed out but I swung into City HoF this morning and maybe I'll have a little sale reveal for you after all! (And this soon after promising never to shop with Mulberry again, although it was Hof and not Mulberry lol)

Thanks again everyone. I had a response from Rebecca saying that she would like to discuss this with the head of customer services when she returns to the office midway through this week and that the lady (who wasn't very concerned) at head office will continue to try to resolve the issue

BUT I woke up this morning to find my money returned, unfortunately no thanks to Mulberry but I do feel so so much better. In addition I was so gutted that I missed the initial sales (my favorite time of year) and was convinced that I had missed out but I swung into City HoF this morning and maybe I'll have a little sale reveal for you after all! (And this soon after promising never to shop with Mulberry again, although it was Hof and not Mulberry lol)
Oh that's great news and congrats on the sale purchase......hmmmmmm I wonder what it could be??! :smile:

hmmmmmm I wonder what it could be??! :smile:

All I am saying for now is that she is so damn pretty! I am very pleased.

Also Rebecca has now come back to me today to say that Mulberry are very sorry and have held my purchases for me and will be offering me a discount of £150 off that purchase as a gesture of goodwill. Which on top of getting access to my money today, my earlier sale purchase and the sun being out has made it a good day but potentially pricey day! Just need to find someone with a more straight forward address now so I can place the order over the phone! :roflmfao:

Thanks again for all your support, Last week was immensely stressful and not something I'd want to repeat again but knowing that other Mulberry lovers were as disheartened by my treatment as I was made me feel much better.

Also Rebecca has now come back to me today to say that Mulberry are very sorry and have held my purchases for me and will be offering me a discount of £150 off that purchase as a gesture of goodwill. Which on top of getting access to my money today, my earlier sale purchase and the sun being out has made it a good day but potentially pricey day! Just need to find someone with a more straight forward address now so I can place the order over the phone! :roflmfao:

Thanks again for all your support, Last week was immensely stressful and not something I'd want to repeat again but knowing that other Mulberry lovers were as disheartened by my treatment as I was made me feel much better.

That's fabulous news! I'm very very pleased for you and I'm so pleased that I saw your post and suggested you contact Rebecca. YAY :smile:)))))

button_Princess said:

So pleased your awful experience is sorted..!

I was in hof city this morning too! :biggrin: purchased a little beauty too.. Can't wait to see your reveal! :love:

That's great news! So, so pleased that it's sorted for you and you didn't miss out on the sales after all. That would have definitely left a bitter taste. I look forward to your reveal...or reveals!!!

Oh BP, thats wonderful news!

That's great news! - and a significant gesture on the part of Mulberry - relieved you've had a positive result:biggrin:xx