Please help me

mysassylady

Nov 9, 2009
Hello dear tpfers...

Can anyone help me? I found this pic through a fansite for an actor that I adore :P , and they gave him this as one of his birthday gifts..

Can this type of personalization be done in ALL LV items, including wallets and bags? Can it be done in store and or online? This is mon monogram, am I wrong?

I really want to get something like this and tried to find it in the LV website, but I couldn't find it..

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! :smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• rs10.jpg
    rs10.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 140
Yes it is the mon monogram. I believe it can be done on selected items only. The most common ones are the speedy, neverfull, and some wallets. You can purchase it both on the website to order, or through a store.

Yes it is the mon monogram. I believe it can be done on selected items only. The most common ones are the speedy, neverfull, and some wallets. You can purchase it both on the website to order, or through a store.

But I tried on the website for this passport holder and it only comes with hotstamp and not the blue stripes at the front..

Sometimes LV has artists that do mon monograms here in the states. Otherwise, it's select bags and styles that will be made in France...typical items you find on the mon monogram tab.

Sometimes LV has artists that do mon monograms here in the states. Otherwise, it's select bags and styles that will be made in France...typical items you find on the mon monogram tab.

Yeah, cause I tried the mon monogram tab and it only showed keepall, neverfull, and another bag, even though I used the US website.. :S

Thanks anyway! Maybe I should try visit the store myself..