please help me =*[

crzyxalt

Jun 9, 2006
I'm not usually a poster but i feel like i really need some help here and have no one to turn to =[

I recently sold a pair of louboutin's on ebay actually almost a month ago. the seller emailed me when i shipped the shoes, telling me i better not be selling her a fake because she work hard for her money. i told her not to worry I'm a member of tpf and i included the receipt in the box. so when she got it on august 25th. she was happy with it. 2 days ago she messaged me and told me i didn't include a dust bag. and i told her i will send her one. but she does not want it and want a full refund. she has went ahead and filed a paypal claim. now my paypal balance is in negative and i honestly don't feel obligated to do a refund simply because she doesn't like the shoe especially if she waited a week and a half. what's your opinion ladies?

I would take this to the Ebay forum...but I wouldn't do a refund. Sounds like maybe she wore them for an event...and now wants to take them back. Did your auction description include a dustbag???

Do not refund her under any circumstances. She was happy with the shoes and now she wants a refund. Sounds suspicious to me. She must have worn them and now has no use for them, or she has buyer's remorse. Tell her to sell them on eBay if she wants to get rid of them.

You need to be in contact with eBay and Paypal about this. Tell them the entire story and let them know what she is trying to pull on you. This is not fair to you. What is the return policy you stated on your listing? If you offer returns then you have to honor it. However, if you don't state a return policy then you are not obligated to let her return them, especially if they weren't misrepresented, and I do not think forgetting to include a dustbag and then offering to send it for free is misrepresentation. I think you have a legit case with eBay and Paypal and they need to hear your side of the story.