Please help me understand!!

you have to look through their website. go to contact us in the help section. NAd after they ask you several questions and force you through their pre-written online answers there should be something where it says "still need help".

Ok I just got an autoreply from ebay teling me about what is against ebay policy, meaning fake bags, and it gave me a link of what I could sell and their guidelines...does this mean to just redo my listing? I am so confused! I tried the live help and the phone number but no one gave me any answers!! This is so frusterating!

I think if you relist the same items they took down you'll most likely get suspended... it should have said so in the email, something like "if you violate this policy again you'll be suspended..."

I didn't just "relist" the item, I redid all the listing. Meaning, I wrote a brand new description and added some different pictures to the original ones & also included the line that I am not affiliated with xxxx.

Sorry this is happening to you. It sounds like it was very upsetting to you and caused a lot of frustration. Hopefully they won't yank your re-lists.

My recent Spy bag listing got kicked off, because some crazy person pressed "buy it now" and supposedly had a fake user id. They are supposed to refund my fees for listing. Also, I had one girl bid on it and then retract the bid, saying she could not contact me. This was untrue, because I checked on the sale everyday even when I was out of town on vacation. I also got "questions" from about 10 people trying to link me up with fake bag websites.
I am totally frustrated with them.

Hi.....This is my first post on this forum, and I've been reading through this ebay forum with interest, i buy and sell clothes/bags on ebay...and I just want to let you know, that if you put the bags up again, even though they might be new pics etc, Ebay will definitely suspend you.....maybe you could use a friends account to sell them?....if not, contact ebay and say that the bags are definitely authentic and you have proof, they might relent.

Claudia

you were right & they removed them again! Thankfully I did sell one before this happened but I don't know what to do! No one would talk to me or reply to my emails!! I want to cry!! I don't know what to do! This isn't fair, I am a really honest seller!

.......write Ebay an email or go to live help explaining the bags are from your own personal collection and are 100% authentic, tell them where you bought them and offer them any proof you have....and then all you can do is wait, ebay aren't reknowned for replying quickly.........failing that could you try some other avenues for selling them....maybe at a local "real" auction....or maybe on another internet auction site like Tazbar/ioffer etc.....but I feel for you, because Ebay is the site with the traffic, and they know this.

Claudia

If they ask me for reciepts what am I suppose to do? I purchased some of these bags from other pfers so I know they are authentic but I do not have the recpiets. Should I just change the listing around and hope nothing happens this time? I started the bidding low for everything (around $200) with either a reserve or a Buy it Now option, does that effect anything??

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. :sad:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you didn't buy the bags from the store, yourself, how can you be absolutely sure that they are all genuine? :shrugs:

I'm not saying that a PFer would intentionally sell you a fake, but what if they didn't know, either? Especially if it's a superfake?

Again, please don't think I'm insinuating anything, here! :s :flowers:

I'm not offended but I know they are authentic. I have receipts & everything has been either taken to a store to get checked out &/or gone through the "authentic this" thread very thoroughly. There is no doubt in my mind that these items are authentic & I just don't understand how they can do this! They keep sending me the same replies to my emails not really saying anything! I am so sad! And I have worked hard to get a 100& postive feedback record!! It's just so unfair!

I had this happen lasy year to me with a Coach bag. They said it had trade mark infringement...blah blah blah. After numerous, and I mean numerous back and forth emails and me getting the automated letters I wrote once again. The auction was taken down by ebay...not VERO. So I insisted they contact a VERO member about my bag. The next day a VERO member contacted me and gave me a link to relist my auction. I dare not relist it before that. No doubt it would have been spotted and taken down again if only for not following proper channels.