Please help me to choose the bracelet- DIAMANTS LÉGERS BRACELET

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
My birthday is coming and I really want something cute for myself. Right now, I have a trinity cord bracelet and love it!!!! I want to add another small bracelet to layer it!
1.DIAMANTS LÉGERS BRACELET XS, it has a 0.04 diamond , pretty small, but elegant.$760
2.SAPHIRS LÉGERS DE CARTIER BRACELET $920
it seems the saphirs is a little bit bigger than the diamond, probably 0.1c

Although the diamond is smaller,will the diamond sparkle more than the saphirs?
Or add a little bit more money to get the saphirs cause it will be much bigger than the 0.04 diamond????

Thank you for your help!!!!!!

Attachments

• cccccccccccccccccccccc.png
    cccccccccccccccccccccc.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 3,661
  • ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.png
    ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 3,318
My birthday is coming and I really want something cute for myself. Right now, I have a trinity cord bracelet and love it!!!! I want to add another small bracelet to layer it!

1.DIAMANTS LÉGERS BRACELET XS, it has a 0.04 diamond , pretty small, but elegant.$760

2.SAPHIRS LÉGERS DE CARTIER BRACELET $920

it seems the saphirs is a little bit bigger than the diamond, probably 0.1c

Although the diamond is smaller,will the diamond sparkle more than the saphirs?

Or add a little bit more money to get the saphirs cause it will be much bigger than the 0.04 diamond????

Thank you for your help!!!!!!

I'd say start with the classic diamond. You can always add more later [emoji4].

I like the diamond best! I'm considering getting one as well! But I'd probably say wait and save for the SM size if you can..I haven't seen them in person yet but .04 seems sooo tiny

I'd love to see some modeling pictures of the DLDC bracelets!!

They are both nice. It depends which one make your heart sing. I've got the diamond one and also considering the sapphire to match the earrings.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452339317.552137.jpg sorry, the photo doesn't do the diamond any justice. It is the same size as the sapphire one. When I purchase mine, there was only small and large size.

They are both nice. It depends which one make your heart sing. I've got the diamond one and also considering the sapphire to match the earrings.View attachment 3235806 sorry, the photo doesn't do the diamond any justice. It is the same size as the sapphire one. When I purchase mine, there was only small and large size.

Thank u so much for the pic, will the Cartier one move a lot ? Does the diamond flip? Thanks again

Thanks everyone, I went to the store and tried the pink sapphires , and u r all right, it won't sparkle!! Very "boring" ......And I tried the XS one, the diamond is fine , very shinning but the chain is too thin......my store does has the small one in stock. So I tried the one with one diamond and two sapphires ......I feel the chain and the diamond is perfect.......I think I will wait until the small sized 0.9c bracket restock.........Thank you for your help ! I really appreciated! And again, Thanks, Chanelconvert, thanks for your picture!

Hey,
I am not sure if you mind me asking, but is there a reason you chose this over the Tiffany Diamonds By The Yard bracelet? haha I know this is a Cartier forum and a lot of what you pay is for the name, but I was just wonder!!!

Thanks everyone, I went to the store and tried the pink sapphires , and u r all right, it won't sparkle!! Very "boring" ......And I tried the XS one, the diamond is fine , very shinning but the chain is too thin......my store does has the small one in stock. So I tried the one with one diamond and two sapphires ......I feel the chain and the diamond is perfect.......I think I will wait until the small sized 0.9c bracket restock.........Thank you for your help ! I really appreciated! And again, Thanks, Chanelconvert, thanks for your picture!

You're very welcome.

Hey,
I am not sure if you mind me asking, but is there a reason you chose this over the Tiffany Diamonds By The Yard bracelet? haha I know this is a Cartier forum and a lot of what you pay is for the name, but I was just wonder!!!

Oh that 's because I have a Dbty necklace already! And I feel the Cartier has a thicker chain which may looks better for a bracelet , plus I like the logo which looks like a "dangle" on the bracelet!