Please help me to choose PS11

sungeuc

May 17, 2012
Hi lovely TPFers!

I have been eyeing on PS11 way too long, and I guess it's time to treat myself. I was originally going for black (we all know it's classic), but the new peacock blue seems gorgeous too! I haven't seen peacock blue in person yet, but it looked different depending on the lighting. Do you think peacock can add more of muted pop to wardrobe? or is it more like neon pop? Please help me to decide :help:

Attachments

• PSbagEx2.jpg
    PSbagEx2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 976
That blue is gorgeous!
I think it would be a great pop against neutrals!

I prefer the PS11 in a different colors than black or saddle, because I love the combo between a classic shape and a non-classic color. I hesitated between black and forest green myself and chose for the green because I wanted a more unique color than black.
Plus like a previous poster said, you can always get the black later :graucho:

Thank you all for the inputs! Now I am leaning toward blue, but will have to ponder more. Although I will be able to get black ps11 later, I think this would be my one and only ps11.... (well.. who knows??:graucho:)

I am in the same boat too... Black or blue?

It's so hard to choose between the two, isn't it? :thinking: Another reason i am hesitating is because I once had celine royal blue mini luggage and ended up returning it. It was too much of blue for me, but I think PS11 would add just the right amount of pop to my wardrobe...

Please let me know what you decide!!

Peacock blue!! :smile: The peacock blue psII in pictures look so much more vibrant, more like a cobalt blue.
I'm not sure if the leather colour differs from bag to bag since I haven't seen any other ones in real life than my own ps1, but it's not a neon blue. I normally wear neutral colours, (mostly black and greys), so this adds a nice subtle pop of colour to my outfits.

Let us know what you decide on!

I was debating between the black and orange for a while, but I ultimately decided on black, and I finally got my bag last week! I chose black because I personally just love the way it looks on this bag, and it won't show dirt or wear as easily, which keeps the bag looking new for longer. I also wear a lot of black, which made this bag a good match for my wardrobe. I haven't seen the peacock blue IRL but it sounds gorgeous. I think you have to decide how a coloured bag fits into your wardrobe and your style. For instance, I won't hesitate to buy an expensive pink bag (I have a pink Chanel flap and am contemplating something else like a Givenchy Antigona) but other colours like green, purple or red would be harder for me to justify because of my wardrobe and personal colour preferences.

The peacock blue is actually fantastic in real life but as mentioned by jellybebe, black just means more usage and dirt friendly. I never liked black bag in my past but as I am beginging to use my other non black bags, sometimes I wished they were black...hahaha....and its true. Black brings out the beauty of this bag. Still torn....but leaning towards black

I pick blue! Black is my go-to colour for bags, I think most bags look great in black, the PS11 included. Which is why I have more black bags in my collection than any other colour. But for those more edgy bags like the PS11 I think a brighter colour looks even better! I saw the peacock blue back a few months ago and it's definitely not a neon colour.

Hi lovely TPFers!

I have been eyeing on PS11 way too long, and I guess it's time to treat myself. I was originally going for black (we all know it's classic), but the new peacock blue seems gorgeous too! I haven't seen peacock blue in person yet, but it looked different depending on the lighting. Do you think peacock can add more of muted pop to wardrobe? or is it more like neon pop? Please help me to decide :help:
Do you know where I can buy the blue one? I have not seen it anywhere! I want to compare with the black one.