Please help me refine my wishlist!

kenzie1980

Patina in progress
Feb 14, 2008
I'm doing some more scheming and would love to have your input:

1. I know I want an etoupe togo bag and a raisin togo bag. So, should I get an etoupe 32 retourne Kelly and a raisin 30 Birkin, or an etoupe Birkin and a raisin Kelly? Or should I just see which one I come across first and let that dictate my decision?

2. I didn't have a 35 Birkin on my wishlist before because of the weight. But now I'm thinking a box Birkin would be nice. If I have a 28 sellier black box Kelly on my wishlist, would it be silly to get a black box Birkin as well? Or should I consider other colors, like Rouge H, deep blue, etc.? Again, should I let fate dictate my choice?

Thanks for helping me ponder these important questions!

1. I know I want an etoupe togo bag and a raisin togo bag. So, should I get an etoupe 32 retourne Kelly and a raisin 30 Birkin, or an etoupe Birkin and a raisin Kelly? Or should I just see which one I come across first and let that dictate my decision? Honestly, I would wait and see which becomes available first and then see if you are in love with it! I think either color would be fabulous, and both are so versatile!

2. I didn't have a 35 Birkin on my wishlist before because of the weight. But now I'm thinking a box Birkin would be nice. If I have a 28 sellier black box Kelly on my wishlist, would it be silly to get a black box Birkin as well? Or should I consider other colors, like Rouge H, deep blue, etc.? Again, should I let fate dictate my choice? A 28 black box kelly is so different (I think) than a 35 black box birkin. I think you could totally rock both and use them for very different looks. But only you can decide if you will get enough use out of either if you do both. If you decide to go for a black box kelly, maybe you should check out another color in box for a birkin!!! Unfortunately, because of the availability (or lack thereof) of black box in a 35cm, you may have to let fate dictate this.

:flowers:

Ummm....Wow that is a dilemma! Well I like the idea of a raisin kelly. As far is Box is concerned THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH IMO! So maybe let fate decide. I think all the options sounds good...just my thoughts!

Ohhh Yoohoo H fairies where art thou??? I think all of your choices a fab..I would wait to see what the fairies bring your way...You will just know when you cradle it in your arms! cheers!

kenzie, I love raisin in anything!!
But, there is something about a raisin Kelly. :smile:

& no it's not silly to get two different bags in the
same color. Especially in black.

Good luck with whatever you decide. :smile: