Please help me pick my first bag of 2013 !

Queen Maria said:
Omgosh !!!! Thanks thanks !!! It's the first
time I've seen this one and I'm about to die !!!
This is it !!!! I'll Pre- order and this is my final
decision !!! I'm in love on this one !!! I
appreciate the Pic my dear friend !!!!
Love it !!!!! Now....
The waiting is the hardest part !!!

Way better choice - can't way to see your reveal. The totally is a bit bland and you are NOT bland!

Queen Maria said:
Omgosh !!!! Thanks thanks !!! It's the first
time I've seen this one and I'm about to die !!!
This is it !!!! I'll Pre- order and this is my final
decision !!! I'm in love on this one !!! I
appreciate the Pic my dear friend !!!!
Love it !!!!! Now....
The waiting is the hardest part !!!

Great choice! The Soffi looks amazing! I love it!

İ have totally forgotten about soffi, yes now i can take my words back, seriously forget about totally azur, i personally also think that soffi is super hot, you should definetely get her:smile:

Last edited:
Way better choice - can't way to see your reveal. The totally is a bit bland and you are NOT bland!

My thoughts exactly! I have been looking for an every day bag and tried on the totally pm and mm...and I know its a popular bag, however, it just doesn't do anything for me. It reminds me of an older lady!

safida said:
İ have totally forgotten about soffi, yes now i can take my words back, seriously forget about totally azur, i personally also think that soffi is super hot, you should definetely get her:smile:

Thanks safida ! I think the soffi is more
of my style :biggrin: but march ???? :faint:
I don't think I can hold that long :P lol

I read this thread when you posted it and thought to myself that i cant really picture you with any of the 4 original choices. Then I saw picture of Soffi and I totally agree its more your style! Gonna be hard to hold out that long but I think it will be worth the wait!

snarfy said:
I read this thread when you posted it and thought to myself that i cant really picture you with any of the 4 original choices. Then I saw picture of Soffi and I totally agree its more your style! Gonna be hard to hold out that long but I think it will be worth the wait!

Oh really ? Thanks snarfy ! I'm really glad
I've asked and I'm so glad some of our fellow
Tpf's post the beautiful soffi since I'm clues less !
I can't wait to try it and yeah the waiting is
Killing me but like u said I hope it's worth it !!!
March ?! Shucks 2 more months !!!

Queen Maria said:

Start a countdown! And have a celebration each day you are closer. Buy clothes to go with azur and then have a big welcome home party in march. It will be worth the wait!

clu13 said:
Start a countdown! And have a celebration each day you are closer. Buy clothes to go with azur and then have a big welcome home party in march. It will be worth the wait!

Hi beautiful ! I try to put my comments
on your reveal thread but I'm block ?? or
I can't press send :sad: Why? :crybaby: