PLEASE Help me Find

If anyone knows of a 2004 Hippo cadena in palladium at a sensible price could they let me know please? I’d really love one for my ‘Brigitte’ my 2004 Birkin :yes:
I know you're looking for palladium but here's a link to a gold one at auction:
HERMES Hermes Hippo Tamas Animal Cadena Keychain Charm Gold Color 2005 Limited

1649543451710.png

I know you're looking for palladium but here's a link to a gold one at auction:
HERMES Hermes Hippo Tamas Animal Cadena Keychain Charm Gold Color 2005 Limited

View attachment 5376373
Thank you, it’s got to be palladium though. Although I doubt I’ll find one that’s not crazy expensive! I’ve seen plenty of other years that are reasonable (the hand cadena and Mediterranean one for instance) but I guess the Hippo, Elephant and Horses are more sought after, ah well :shrugs:

• Sad
Reactions: LolaWhisp
Looking for a Garden Party 30 in a red color
Not sure where you are located but there’s a canvas one on Vestiare, the seller is reputable but charges top prices.

It’s been available for a while so they might negotiate?

Couple of leather ones too from different sellers…

Dear fellow Hermès lovers!

Since buying my husband a pair of “Trip” Espadrilles two weeks ago, he is hooked on this style. The SA explained that it is an old style and so unfortunately the other colors he would like seem to be sold out everywhere.
So I wanted to ask if you have some tips on where to possibly find them or maybe you have seen them or know a page or shop where I can look for them.

Colors are “Marine” - navy suede and “Beige Sable” - light sand suede. Size would be 43.

I hope it’s ok to ask this, please let me know if there is a dedicated threat for these requests, I didn’t find one here. Usually I’m more active in the jewelry forum, but come here often for advice on Hermès…

Thank you so much everyone

002D1EF4-7B8A-4161-AABC-FA732B2B0989.jpeg

2465F97A-4A92-4398-BA68-D57933719560.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 880
Sorry, I don’t know.

But I did read that Castaner manufactures for Hermes, and I believe they did a similar style of loafer espadrille

Last edited: