PLEASE Help me Find

Reactions: chocochipjunkie
Just came across this on timelessluxuries.com in size 36

(I’m not affiliated and have never purchased from them before)

I know it's a long shot and I know I should've acted quick ..I know , I know :sad::sad:

Please help me find the " Jumpsuit with loop detail " from 19 Resort collection
jumpsuit-with-loop-detail--920408DF02-worn-2-50-0-1680-1680.jpg

size 36 or 38
I know my chance is thin :sad:

Please Help !

Reactions: Culoucou
Dear all scarf collectors
A few weeks ago I asked for your help finding a scarf, the Alice Shirley bear scarf. What I didn't tell you is the reason why and how since my first post the situation has changed.
I have a dog, a chocolate labrador called Dexter, known by many as bear. He is 13 years, 5 weeks and 2 days old, pretty old in dog terms. Over the last 10 days, he was scheduled for a serious of operations on his eyes, a pre op blood test showed up that he had an enlarged heart, so no op as to risky. On Thursday he was rushed to the 24 hour vets with sickness and blood loss. After a few hours he came home and I was convinced he was going to leave me, he wouldn't walk or eat for 24 hrs, my heart broke. Thankfully he has slowly started to recover and I hope is on the mend.
My dog is a massive part of my life, he has seen me through the hardest of times of my life and no matter how bad my day is there will a wagging tail but I know one day I will have to make the ultimate and hardest decision of my life. By dog standards he is already very old so I know that decision is not to far away and each day I spend with him is a blessing and I try and make it the best of days.
The scarf I am looking for (photo attached) will remind me of my boy when he is gone and I am left with years of happy memories.
...(edited to comply with our current rules PT)
Hermes won't ever do a chocolate labrador scarf but this is the nearest I will get to my bear being immortalised by Hermes
Hi hermeshound, Have you found this scarf??
This season the same pattern scarf comes back but with green trim, in 100 cm and 100% silk. I attached tag of it here with the item number, you can try to contact a hermes boutique to help you get it.

Attachments

• tag.jpg
    tag.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 200
Hi ladies,
In a look out for kelly 20 (been wanting one for so long) and i will be traveling in Europe in a few days, Berlin Munich, Amsterdam, Budapest, if any of you know any of the stores in these cities have them please let me know or drop me a message? Thank you sooooo much.