PLEASE Help me Find

Hi,
This is my first post, though Ive collected for over 20 years I've never joined a forum before. I wondered if anyone knew of reseller who runs a wish list for collectors. Im looking for the Alice Shirley grrrr scarf with burgundy background, brown bear. I hunted online and can only find the grey scarf. Im hoping someone can help me please
Thanks, and Ive loved reading your posts. You all sure love Hermes

Hi,
This is my first post, though Ive collected for over 20 years I've never joined a forum before. I wondered if anyone knew of reseller who runs a wish list for collectors. Im looking for the Alice Shirley grrrr scarf with burgundy background, brown bear. I hunted online and can only find the grey scarf. Im hoping someone can help me please
Thanks, and Ive loved reading your posts. You all sure love Hermes

I hope someone can help you on this designated thread

Reactions: tlamdang08
I am in search of, for several years now, my holy grail 90cm silk "De La Mer Au Ciel" in the colorway Marine/ Gris/ Blanc (I think of it more like a grey, navy, black and soft off-white) from the 2014 Spring/ Summer collection.

I hope this wish reaches a special Hermes scarf fairy! Please PM if you have seen my holy grail! Thank you, Lovely Ladies!

Here she is:
delamerauciel.jpg

41942CB5-A907-450A-9E83-84D98D3D1AA5.jpeg

Dear scarf guides, I am after the limited edition scarf released for the 90th birthday of Queen Elizabeth II. The colours are my favourites, I love Tatersale and the Queen is amazing (love her scarves, corgis and Launer bags).

Absolutely kicking myself as I was in London during the celebrations but it was pre my entry into the Hermes world.....

Can anyone help me? Would be extremely grateful.

Dear all scarf collectors
A few weeks ago I asked for your help finding a scarf, the Alice Shirley bear scarf. What I didn't tell you is the reason why and how since my first post the situation has changed.
I have a dog, a chocolate labrador called Dexter, known by many as bear. He is 13 years, 5 weeks and 2 days old, pretty old in dog terms. Over the last 10 days, he was scheduled for a serious of operations on his eyes, a pre op blood test showed up that he had an enlarged heart, so no op as to risky. On Thursday he was rushed to the 24 hour vets with sickness and blood loss. After a few hours he came home and I was convinced he was going to leave me, he wouldn't walk or eat for 24 hrs, my heart broke. Thankfully he has slowly started to recover and I hope is on the mend.
My dog is a massive part of my life, he has seen me through the hardest of times of my life and no matter how bad my day is there will a wagging tail but I know one day I will have to make the ultimate and hardest decision of my life. By dog standards he is already very old so I know that decision is not to far away and each day I spend with him is a blessing and I try and make it the best of days.
The scarf I am looking for (photo attached) will remind me of my boy when he is gone and I am left with years of happy memories.
...(edited to comply with our current rules PT)
Hermes won't ever do a chocolate labrador scarf but this is the nearest I will get to my bear being immortalised by Hermes

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 501
  • Alice-Shirly-scarf-Slim-d-Hermes-Grrrrr.jpg
    Alice-Shirly-scarf-Slim-d-Hermes-Grrrrr.jpg
    946.1 KB · Views: 497
Last edited by a moderator:
I am in search of, for several years now, my holy grail 90cm silk "De La Mer Au Ciel" in the colorway Marine/ Gris/ Blanc (I think of it more like a grey, navy, black and soft off-white) from the 2014 Spring/ Summer collection.

I hope this wish reaches a special Hermes scarf fairy! Please PM if you have seen my holy grail! Thank you, Lovely Ladies!

Here she is:
View attachment 4476876