Please help me find this doctor's bag! Urgent

MoreBags4Life

Feb 12, 2012
Ladies and gents,

I'm trying to find the Celine framed Doctor's bag in black. The price went up from $2900 to $3400. Another TPFer said that she bought it from Saks for $500. How is this possible? I want to get it on sale! Is it possible? PLEASE let me know as soon as you see one on sale! :broom: I want a new one and NOT pre-owned. I have to have it as soon as possible :pout:

PLEASE help me find my new LOVE! :love:

Thanks in advance

the one purchased from Saks for $500 (fantastic price, BTW!!:tup:), was probably from last Fall (2011) -- I believe there were two sizes of the Drs satchel -- one was the one pictured above, then there was another longer & shorter version, like the one below. They went on sale at the end of the season, and whatever was left flew off the store shelves. You might get lucky and find one at an outlet, like Off Saks or Neimans Last Call -- it's even possible that one may show up at TJMaxx (they have been spotted, although it's been a while since someone reported seeing one there).

I'm not sure which ones your SA is referring to that had such a large price increase, because I didn't know it was being re-released

attachment.php

There are a couple on sale at Neiman Marcus as well - marked 30% off plus an additional 25% off. Don't know if there was a black one or not.

Ladies and gents,

I'm trying to find the Celine framed Doctor's bag in black. The price went up from $2900 to $3400. Another TPFer said that she bought it from Saks for $500. How is this possible? I want to get it on sale! Is it possible? PLEASE let me know as soon as you see one on sale! :broom: I want a new one and NOT pre-owned. I have to have it as soon as possible :pout:

PLEASE help me find my new LOVE! :love:

Thanks in advance

Here is one in black ;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CELINE-FRAM...1177504740491261516&pid=100011&prg=1005&rk=1&

(maybe best to post it to the Celine authentifiers first ):cool: