Please help me find this Balenciaga...

Have you looked under men’s bags?

Yes, I even called Balenciaga today and they informed me their inventory shows 0 at all boutiques and online. I’ve tried 24s, Neiman, Saks, Nordstrom, Bergdorf, etc. Do you think it is worth it to check with each Balenciaga store directly? I feel like sometimes they have stock room inventory that isn’t listed in the database necessarily.

Yes, I even called Balenciaga today and they informed me their inventory shows 0 at all boutiques and online. I’ve tried 24s, Neiman, Saks, Nordstrom, Bergdorf, etc. Do you think it is worth it to check with each Balenciaga store directly? I feel like sometimes they have stock room inventory that isn’t listed in the database necessarily.
Hmmm, I'm in Canada so can't advise you re: the US boutiques, sorry.

I am on the hunt for a good condition ( one that doesn’t need much in the way of restoration :smile: ) Velo. I missed out on a few nicer ones on FP recently. I am looking for a lighter brown / camel color, or a blue/ navy one. I do prefer Chevre. If anyone comes across one at a fair price, I would appreciate it! I don’t know this brand very well, so I’m not sure what to expect to pay- prices seem all over the place.
Also…. If anyone could tell me what years the Velo was made? Thank you all very much!!:flowers:

I am on the hunt for a good condition ( one that doesn’t need much in the way of restoration :smile: ) Velo. I missed out on a few nicer ones on FP recently. I am looking for a lighter brown / camel color, or a blue/ navy one. I do prefer Chevre. If anyone comes across one at a fair price, I would appreciate it! I don’t know this brand very well, so I’m not sure what to expect to pay- prices seem all over the place.
Also…. If anyone could tell me what years the Velo was made? Thank you all very much!!:flowers:

Check the reference files for dates but I believe the velo started production around 2010? @muchstuff would probably know off the top of her head.