Please help me find this Balenciaga...

So, I did as you suggested and contacted the Balenciaga boutique in Dallas by phone and they had some in stock. :cool:
I placed my order and BAM....it's on the way to me.
You guys are the absolute best enablers anywhere. :yahoo:
And @ksuromax and @muchstuff, I greatly appreciate both you wonderful ladies for all your info, help, and kindness. :hugs: :heart:
You two ROCK!!!! :tup: :loveeyes:

So, I did as you suggested and contacted the Balenciaga boutique in Dallas by phone and they had some in stock. :cool:
And @ksuromax and @muchstuff, I greatly appreciate both you wonderful ladies for all your info, help, and kindness. :hugs: :heart:
So glad you were able to find one!

• Love
Reactions: ksuromax and RT1
they are still available in the store, and they are 40% off, Summer sale is on
i'd strongly recommend you to call your local stores to check, as many boutiques now are selling stuff online (via internet payment link) and provide complimentary delivery.

40% off for a brand new item is better by any means that any deal you'll find online in the secondary market, these bags are still relatively expensive and as far as i could see, most still sell at 65-70% of the RP, which is the same, or even more expensive for a second hand bag!

This was a HUGE help in purchasing that City bag.
Much cheaper than any of the resale sites I had checked. :yahoo:

See? sometimes the good things are much closer to us than we might think! :biggrin:

I stumbled upon this (sold) bag while looking for something else. https://www.yoogiscloset.com/balenciaga-cypress-green-chevre-motorcycle-city-bag.html

Now I am on the hunt for anything in this color: Cypress green from F/W 2010. Thanks for any help!
Found a bag in cypress green from FW 2010. It is sloooooooowly making its way to me.

But now, just like probably everyone else here, I am looking for the original 2001 Flat Brass Caribou First in black or chocolate. (Heck, anything in that wonderful caribou leather would be fine, except maybe the tote.) There was one on PM a few days ago, but silly me, I didn't know I wanted it until it was gone. Once again, thank you for any assistance!

Reactions: Roie55 and RT1
Found a bag in cypress green from FW 2010. It is sloooooooowly making its way to me.

But now, just like probably everyone else here, I am looking for the original 2001 Flat Brass Caribou First in black or chocolate. (Heck, anything in that wonderful caribou leather would be fine, except maybe the tote.) There was one on PM a few days ago, but silly me, I didn't know I wanted it until it was gone. Once again, thank you for any assistance!
There’s also a black flat brass on Vestiaire that’s been there for a little bit. It needs a little bit of TLC than the one on PM.

Reactions: RT1 and samfalstaff
Hi everyone, been wanting a Balenciaga lately for my birthday this August and I wanted this neutral color called Gris Taupe in small size. It says it’s sold out online, any leads or tips where I can get ahold of this bag? Thanks so much!! F27BB5FE-86E3-42F0-BEBC-59D11FF1A619.jpeg

Oh, man. Those look like holes in the corners. Might require more TLC than I can give. I guess it makes sense since the bag is almost 20 years old.
Yeah - I mean the caribou bags are SUPER sturdy so as long as someone doesn’t plan on dragging it along some pavement, some leather filler might do an a-ok job, but if you’re patient enough I’m sure a better condition one will also pop up one day :smile:

Reactions: shesnochill and RT1
Yeah - I mean the caribou bags are SUPER sturdy so as long as someone doesn’t plan on dragging it along some pavement, some leather filler might do an a-ok job, but if you’re patient enough I’m sure a better condition one will also pop up one day :smile:
That's a ridiculous price for a bag in that condition, collector's piece or not...

I can be patient. I don't mind wear and tear (adds character!), but I do require the bag at the very least to carry my things. I think holes are a deal-breaker. But thank you for letting me know about this one! It didn't come up when I googled around.

Reactions: RT1 and muchstuff
That's a ridiculous price for a bag in that condition, collector's piece or not...
I can be patient. I don't mind wear and tear (adds character!), but I do require the bag at the very least to carry my things. I think holes are a deal-breaker. But thank you for letting me know about this one! It didn't come up when I googled around.

Oh absolutely, the condition / price don’t align here. Sorry, I forgot to explicitly call that out. (And it actually used to be higher!) Just figured I’d throw it out there in case anyone felt like some *major* haggling.