Please help me find this Balenciaga...

So, so beautiful! Thanks for your reply! I will just keep an eye out for a great condition one, and do my homework on pricing. I bought my twiggy in 2017, and peacebabe and Cbarrus helped me with authentication, and what year it was made ☺️ Found out mine was from 2007, and is also Chèvre. So appreciative of everyone’s help- this is such a kind forum!!
What hardware are you hoping for?

+1
reg hw is easier to use and style, it goes with both gold and silver (your jewelry, watch, etc)
it's lightweight comparing to G21
and it comes with the tassels which i love (unlike G21/G12)
My preference would be an old chevre bag with classic hardware but that's just me.
Thanks for that input! I looked at both and definitely agree. I like the more “understated “ look........more timeless, classic IMO. Thanks again!

Reactions: ksuromax
Think I've identified my HG bag: Regular Pompon in Tempete with GSH in at least very good condition and reasonably priced (it will need to be internationally shippable). Not sure of my chances here .. Depending on how desperate/impatient I get I would probably also consider a Day, Velo or Midday in this colour and either giant silver or RG hardware. Second choice would regular Pompon in Ardoise with GH.