please help me find these sunglasses!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i am desperately searching for the Karen Walker "annie" sunglasses... i cant find them anywhere, theyre sold out it seems :crybaby: has anyone seen them anywhere? if anyone has seen them or knows where i can get them PLEASE pm me and help me out! :tup:

thanks!

heres a pic:
    [​IMG]

2. ^^^ thanks, but I already tried buying from them, they sold the last pair already :sad:

3. That was the same site that I was going to suggest - I'll keep looking for you, though. Good luck!

4. Thanks so much! ^^^ I really appreciate the help :yes::heart:

5. Ohh, sorry. I'll keep looking.:smile:

6. Yay! I'm so happy! Just wanted to update this thread, I found someone who sold me the sunnies! Woo hoo, finally! Not a store or anything, just someone my friend knows :smile: she had 2 pairs (one black one tortoise) and I got em both! A lot of $$$ but its worth it... Ill post pics next week when I get them!

Thank you to those that were helping me look! :tup: