Please help me end my dilemma!!!

injenue

O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Hi everyone!!!
I need some opinions as to whether i should keep or return these mcqueen pumps which i absolutely love but are too big for me!
The size descript on NAP said they're narrow fit and might need to half size up tho tts, so i took 37.5 which is my normal size in most euro brands... Even worried that it might bit snug... When the shoes came i absolutely adore them but i tried them on there were a finger's gap!!!!!!!! I dunno what to do... I searched all over the net for somewhere else that have these and they were nowhere to be found! The shoes are sold out on NAP so i can inly return them... Ooorrrrr i really hope there's a way i can pad them to fit! ( wishful thinking?)

Does anyone have exp with that?! Fitting into shoes too big!?
What should i do!? I'm saddddd!!! :sad:
Here're pics of me wearing them... They feel find when i'm not walking... When i walk my feet slips out of them :sad:

Attachments

• image-3802402525.jpg
    image-3802402525.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 181
  • image-3381239905.jpg
    image-3381239905.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 190
Have you tried a heel grip and ball of foot pad? They don't seem too big. I think you can probably make them work.

thanks for your reply puppynapper!
yeah i've added heel grip and padded them with jelly pads (tho slim ones)
but i'm still getting slippage on the right foot (my smaller foot) and it makes a squishy sound when i walk!

from the first pic there's a gap at the heel of the shoes and this gap gets a bit bigger when i stand up... :sad:

i'm in full regret mode not buying the 37!!!

Well I had this with my pradas and I returned them for a smaller size because these might stretch even more after wear plus you don't want to walk out of them. I put heel grips in mine and it didn't do anything for me. These are so cute though call and see if they have a smaller size!!

I sometimes have this issue, and my mother suggested taking them to a cobbler and having ankle straps (or where ever you are comfortable with, I suppose) put on. I haven't tried it yet, but I do know I can go up 1/2 a size when I order shoes with straps, so I think it would work. It may not be optimal, but it is a thought.