Please help me decide!!!!!!

porsche09

O.G.
May 14, 2011
Hey ladies I finally decided to purchase the boy bag .... Yay !!!!!!!! & I need your opinion as to which one I should choose for my First Boy ... my SA currently has the a Dark Navy goatskin with Patent Trim , lambskin black with gold hardware Or lambskin black w/ Rhw ..

As much as I love the goatskin navy one, I am not that big of a fan of patent.

If your bag is going to be just for certain days not not daily carry, I'd go lambskin in black with whichever hardware color you wear more jewelry in.

Personally I'd go gold. Black and gold is always a perfect combo despite whatever jewelry you're wearing.

If you want to use daily, for sure the goatskin navy one.

If your bag is going to be just for certain days not not daily carry, I'd go lambskin in black with whichever hardware color you wear more jewelry in.

Personally I'd go gold. Black and gold is always a perfect combo despite whatever jewelry you're wearing.

+1 Not a fan of patent either.

+2 (except I prefer the RHW because I wear little, if any, yellow gold)

I'm only bias to the gold hardware because I bought this mini :

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445262417.588986.jpg

I don't wear any gold jewelry. Only silver and I don't think it clashes.

But OP, you can't go wrong with either rhw or ghw. Both look fabulous =]

Really depends on your preference and jewelry you wear (if any). I hardly wear yellow gold (it's never been my favorite) so my choice would def. be the black lamb with RHW. The hardware would make it easier to dress it down and wear w/ jeans, etc IMO. That Boy also happens to be my dream bag, so I'm a bit biased. ^_^