• Marine Part Time w/ GH

• Marine City w/ GH

• Marine Day w/ GH

• Marine Hobo w/ GH

• Something not listed

Results are only viewable after voting.

kate79

Jul 27, 2006
I'm finally going to take the plunge and get my second B-bag but I'm having major difficulties deciding :shame:

I've been dying for a French Blue first w/ regular hardware since December and I was sure I was going to get one as soon as I had the funds. But recently I've been drooling over the Marine with giant hardware. To complicate matters I can't decide what size/shape I like for the Marine - Part Time, City, Day, or Hobo :confused1:. I only have a budget for one so getting several is not an option.

Now for a little background info:
For spring/ summer I think I will mostly be wearing navy, yellow, and white - very nautical - as well as my usual uniform of black and grey.
I'm tall (5'8") but don't like huge bags. I have a twiggy currently and I don't want anything too large.

Please help me decide!!!:yes:

I vote Giant Marine City. The Part Time & Day will probably be too big for you if you don't want anything too large. You might like the new hobo, but the City is a classic shape....

Your wardrobe sounds like it would work best with Marine. And I agree with fiatflux, the City is probably the best size for you, unless you really like the width of your Twiggy, in which case maybe the PT?

Ditto, I think that the marine will best match what you plan to wear this spring and summer. Personally, I actually prefer the french blue, but it might not go with as many outfits. Good luck and please let us know which bag you decide to buy.

Looks like the city is winning so far. Thanks to all of you who voted already :flowers:

I'm curious - for those of you who voted "something not listed" - what do you suggest?

mmm.. I think the marine works well with your wardrobe.. but I think the GH looks better proportioned on bigger bags, but you don't really want a bigger bag. My suggestion would've been a Marine Work with GH, but if not... of something on your list I may pick the Part-time. However.. if you're thinking re-sell value.. then the city is much more popular than the part time right...

I voted Marine Day with GH. As much as I love the GH, I think it dwarfs the bag a little and therefore looks best on bigger bags. That's why I'd opt for the PT over the City. But PT is pretty big and some people find the size a little awkward. I'm not a fan of the new style hobo. That leaves Marine Day. I love that bag and color!