Please help me decide!

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Hey everyone,

I don't usually post on the Burberry board because I have never been a Burberry fanatic... until now!:heart:

Yesterday I came across the leather manor in oxblood. I have always really liked the manor, but in oxblood it is amazing. The salesman told me it was a very limited edition color and that there were only 5 made, and that this was the last one up for grabs. Does anyone know if that is true? It seems kind of ridiculous to me, but this was the Burberry flagship store...:shrugs:

ANYWAY... what are your thoughts on this bag? I like the size, I find it comfortable to carry, and I love everything about the bag.... but I'm on the fence because of the price! I rarely pay full price for a handbag unless I really have to, but I am guessing I wouldn't ever be able to find this for a discount. Am I right?

Advice? Please feel free to tell me to walk away because I really don't need another bag! But my husband is even telling me to grab this, so I am really torn.

Thanks!:heart::heart:

My husband got it for me today! we had it shipped to my in-law's home in DE to avoid paying sales tax. I will post pics as soon as I have her!:yahoo:

The salesman told me again today that there were only 5 of this color made and that I was getting the last one. No idea if that is true, nor do I really care... but I love this bag!:heart:

I'll post pics as soon as I get the bag! It was shipped to DE (to avoid paying NY sales tax) and I live in nyc, so hopefully I can go pick it up next weekend. I'll post pics as soon as I get the bag into my hot little hands!:heart: