Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Caramel color teen Jodie

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • Caramel color mini Jodie

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters

yayaisnan

Dec 25, 2020
I’m so torn!!!! I usually only use mini bags since I don’t carry much, but I’m loving the oversized look too. I’ve been wanting the green mini for a year now but I’m nervous it’ll go out of style

I voted caramel teen because it’s the bag that is likely to have longevity from a fashion perspective.
I agree with @grietje. Plus, it sounds like most of your collection is currently mini bags, and the Teen would be add some variety.

I have been seeing the Parakeet Mini Jodie pop up more and more on resale sites. If it were me, I would get the Caramel Teen (which I own and love, BTW!), and keep an eye out for a reasonable price on a preloved Parakeet Mini Jodie.

Reactions: Peppr
I agree with @grietje. Plus, it sounds like most of your collection is currently mini bags, and the Teen would be add some variety.

I have been seeing the Parakeet Mini Jodie pop up more and more on resale sites. If it were me, I would get the Caramel Teen (which I own and love, BTW!), and keep an eye out for a reasonable price on a preloved Parakeet Mini Jodie.

That’s true! In what situations do you typically use the teen? Like running errands or work? On a day to day when I’m walking out I only carry my phone and wallet so idk if I’d need the space! But I love the oversized look of it too

That’s true! In what situations do you typically use the teen? Like running errands or work? On a day to day when I’m walking out I only carry my phone and wallet so idk if I’d need the space! But I love the oversized look of it too
For me, medium capacity bags are my everyday bags. I think the Teen Jodie works for multiple occasions. For you, should you decide you want to carry more on a particular day, it gives you that option.

I have not had my Teen Jodie for long, but I've worn it while shopping and running errands. I'm working remotely at the moment, but would definitely wear it in the office. It's quite versatile.

Reactions: yayaisnan
I have the mini Jodie in Parakeet and I love it! I always get compliments specifically because of the colour. If you wear neutral colours, it really stand out and goes with a lot. I love mini bags and don't carry a lot too so I think its perfect for me. It's all personal preference. You can't go wrong with the Caramel color too because goes with everything. Doesn't matter to me if it's not trendy or in style anymore, if you like it that's all that matters