please help me decide, reade pm framboise, pomme, or rivet pochette??

minnie04

IG minnie0104
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
Hi, I am new to forum. i am looking for small everyday bag that can just fit little essentials, i cant decide between these 3: reade pm in framboise or pomme, ( i love both colors) or riveting pochette??:confused1: they all about the same price... my fellow tpf members, pls help me decide... thank you in advance!!! :yes:

Welcome to TPF!:flowers: Reade PM will definitely hold a lot more than the Riveting pochette. If you decide to use it everyday. I go with the pochette, maybe you could get a small Vernis Pomme d'amour wallet to go with it. Good luck!

I'll go for the Riveting pochette - but I'm an older lady and feel a little too girly wearing Reade pm :roflmfao:
Reade holds a lot more though :yes:
Guess I was not very helpfull :Push:

I just got a bronze reade last month and I really like it. It is a cute little bag that can actually hold a lot and it is so pretty. Totally adds to your outfit.

If you're one that throws their bag around the Reade may be a problem as things may fall out. I fall under this category but so far have been okay (maybe because I pack my things in there!).

thank you everybody, very appreciate your input!!!.. the voting kinda even now.. i like all 3 bags.. hmm. but cant buy all those.. i dont have framboise color and like it soo much, i have pomme porte wallet, so probably its nice to match with the reade pomme, but again, the riveting pochette is LE item and i love it too... what a hard choice.. i always bought med-large size lv bags, never have pochette......

I would go with either the Framboise Reade or the the riveting pochette...... or both? :P

Actually, since you said you don't have a pochette yet, then maybe you should go for the LE one if you like it. The pochette is a great bag to use if your just running to the store or out to eat / bar / club. I just got a regular mono one myself and I love it.

If you really want something in the framboise color how about an accessory? Like a cles or a small ring agenda?