Please help me Decide on my next bag

Which one should I get

• Total voters

Zahzah

Aug 16, 2011
I am trying to decide on my next purchase
I would like a handbag which I can both use for causal and evening events. I am really struggling to find one.
Here are the options but if anyone has any other suggestions please send them my way ☺
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 920
  • IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 957
  • IMG_0313.PNG
    IMG_0313.PNG
    499.3 KB · Views: 921
  • IMG_0314.PNG
    IMG_0314.PNG
    384.5 KB · Views: 964
  • IMG_0588.PNG
    IMG_0588.PNG
    300.5 KB · Views: 966
Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz
I personally like the first saint Laurent and the Antigona. Probably going to be the unpopular opinion but I really don't like the metis [emoji20] the Antigona might be a bit too large to carry at an evening event though.

Thanks for everyone's input i do love the Metis but I have been afraid it's too causal for evening events. I like the first Saint Laurent sunset bag but I'm always a bit put off with the not so great quality of Saint Laurent recently.
I do like the lockme BB I have not heard much about it but once I saw the grey/purple majestic colour I was defo in love!

Thanks for everyone's input i do love the Metis but I have been afraid it's too causal for evening events. I like the first Saint Laurent sunset bag but I'm always a bit put off with the not so great quality of Saint Laurent recently.
I do like the lockme BB I have not heard much about it but once I saw the grey/purple majestic colour I was defo in love!

I love the Lockme BB. It holds quite a bit. I tried it on and loved it crossbody and hand carry. It's on my list. My only thoughts on it is that while it might fit lots more when the sides are unsnapped, it won't close, the flap won't reach the lock, so whatever u have to carry it has to fit with the sides snapped and not filled to the brim. Hth. It's a stunning purse imo.

I love the Lockme BB. It holds quite a bit. I tried it on and loved it crossbody and hand carry. It's on my list. My only thoughts on it is that while it might fit lots more when the sides are unsnapped, it won't close, the flap won't reach the lock, so whatever u have to carry it has to fit with the sides snapped and not filled to the brim. Hth. It's a stunning purse imo.

Thanks for the advise! I will have a look into it

If anyone has any other suggestions for a day to evening bag please let me know
I need to fit in my iPhone 6s, Sarah wallet (but I can go with a keycles instead) sunglasses, a compact and lipstick, headphone, portable charger (very thin).

Reactions: Kitty157
The one I would pick as bag that can be worn both casual and evening is the lockme BB. You can dress it down or dress it up.

Saint Laurent sunset bag - I think it's more of an evening bag
Pochette Metis in noir - More of a casual bag
Saint Laurent monogram shoulder bag - This is the structured enveloppe and I do like it a lot but more of an evening bag. Have you looked at the college matelassé (chevron or mixed)? I have the latter and so far am happy with the quality
Givenchy Antigona - Much larger bag, less of an evening bag