Please help me decide on my next bag!

fancynancy

I NEED a new bag!!!!
May 29, 2007
I have narrowed it down to 3 bags to choose from:

Damier ebene neverfull GM (I had the MM but
exchanged it for the azur MM which I adore but
would like one of the darker colors for winter)

Delightful MM - I looked at all the pics in the
clubhouse section and fell in love with it!

Rivington PM damier ebene - when I purchased
my neverfull in Oct. I fell in love with this one in
the store and felt it would be a great day to day
handbag.

Since I can only get one I'm looking for opinions from all you experts since I really trust your judgement! Thanks all!

I vote Rivington as well. I saw a lady carry this one at the mall and it's really stunning! Your other choices are great as well but it's always good to have something with more structure and zippers!

xtinavoted2.gif

Delightful MM

Thanks lilmountaingirl & Dis Co - I have to admit I'm really leaning toward this one - It fit so nicely on and was very comfortable!!

Thanks Jessica - I've never tried the delightful on but I love the slouchiness of it and the fact it has one strap - looks comfortable on the shoulder!

What about the galliera pm in mono or azure? A bit more costly but so worth it, IMO![/QUOT

I do really love that bag but I love it in the azur more than the mono and don't want another azur bag right now. I live the the Northeast and am thinking about all the snow & rain this winter! I do, however, think that the galliera in azur is TDF!!!!!

Jessica you look fabulous - LOVE that bag - it looks great on you! I totally agree with you and I do think the azur looks stunning with darker clothes, winter whites, pastels - pretty much everything!! I think I've just been a little afraid of it because the color is light and I'm afraid of color transfer. I think I'm just going to say to heck with that and just enjoy it!! I will say that your bag is one of my very favorite bags in azur - just stunning!

Jessica you look fabulous - LOVE that bag - it looks great on you! I totally agree with you and I do think the azur looks stunning with darker clothes, winter whites, pastels - pretty much everything!! I think I've just been a little afraid of it because the color is light and I'm afraid of color transfer. I think I'm just going to say to heck with that and just enjoy it!! I will say that your bag is one of my very favorite bags in azur - just stunning!

Thank you! The azur is really a cream color with blue checks. It looks even better when patina. How tall are you? I'm only 5"2. You would really only have to worry about color transfer mostly with denim. The pm is perfect for me since it doesn't hit my jeans when I'm wearing the bag on my shoulder! I say go for it! The pm is now instock so grab it while you can!