Please help me decide my collection...

me961610

Mar 6, 2007
hi ladies,

I started collecting CLs a few months back and so far, I have a Nude Patent VP, Gold leather VP and a Beige Simple Pump. I would like to add a few more pairs and eventually have a well rounded collection that I can wear for years to come. I'm contemplating of adding the 110mm Nude Patent yoyo to my collection. Although I love the way nude color looks on me, I'm not too sure if I should invest in another nude shoes or if I should hold off and purchase other classic CLs? If I don’t get the nude yoyos, what other classic styles and colors should I get? I would like to add 3 more pairs before I try calling it quits...:s

Thanks in advance for all your inputs, ladies! :smile:

I'd say no CL collection is complete with black patent! Maybe Rolando in black patent? Or Decollete if you can find them.

I'm so jealous of your nude patent VP:love:

thanks for all your suggestions, ladies!

babypie and snowwhite, I scored the nude patent vp in bluelfy.com a few months back. A tpf member tipped off about this shoe but my size was already gone by the time I got to the website. I had a feeling that shoe will appear again....so, I kept refreshing that page every 20 minutes like a mad person for about 6 -7 hours! Finally, my sized appeared again and I grabbed it instantly :smile:. I've never worked so hard for a pair of shoes before...:sweatdrop:

Well, that's partly a reason I'm thinking if I should add the nude patent yoyos to my collection as I'm afraid I might regret for not getting them when they're still available...but at the same time, I'm not sure if I need another nude shoes when I only want to add another 3 more pairs....uurgghh..decisions, decisions, decisions...

xnplo and dls80ucla, wine rolando sounds yummy...do you know if they still available in the stores or do I have to stalk ebay for that?

chins4 and javaboo, I heard Decolletes are not very comfy? Is that true?

ronsdiva, for some reason, I've never had any luck with the black patent simple pump :sad:. I ordered a pair of black patent simple pump from footcandy once but they ended up sending me 2 different heel heights...then, I ordered another from BG, and the shoe was such a poor quality that I had to send them back. I gave up on black patent and ended up getting the beige leather simple pump instead.

Please continue rolling in the ideas, ladies!:idea:

I recently started my CL collection and I have the nude patent VPs, Glitter/gold NP, Lady Gres, Come black leather boot, Lapano black suede bootie, brown suede Castillana and the following styles:

My votes for you to add.....see pics
  • Rolando dark red patent (check with NM stores - you can find them)
  • Electric blue suede Declic (available on Barney's website NOW)
  • Black patent VP - a classic! (call CL boutiques or net-a-porter)
  • An animal print or reptile - Leopard, tiger, lizard, python
  • Activa strappy sandal - (ebay)

Attachments

• IMG_2212.JPG
    IMG_2212.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2341.JPG
    IMG_2341.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2152.JPG
    IMG_2152.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2075.JPG
    IMG_2075.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 50
I would add:
- nudes patent yoyo's 110 (it's too beautiful too pass)
- black simple pump 100
- smth in python or other eyecatcher in the NP's (so you have a slingback)

+ maybe a bootie or boots for later

I like the Rolandos but they are less "classic" but a beautiful shoe especially in thr dark red

Thanks to the ladies here, I have a wine rolando on it's way and I've pre-ordered the black patent VP! I'm really excited waiting for these 2 pairs to arrive. Now, I'm a tad confused if i should get the nude yoyo or if I should invest in a different pair? Can one have too many nude shoes? ;) At the same time, since I already have the nude color in the VP style and I've limited myself to only add 2 more CLs to my collection(I know!), should I be satisfied with the one nude pair I have? uuuhhh...I'm so confused :confused1:

Maybe a nude in a closed-toe style... like a decollete?
If you are looking keep your collection small--for now--then I think nude Yoyos will be too similar to nude VPs.