Please help me decide - Bottega or Nancy Gonzalez

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, can you please help me decide between these bags...keep in mind that I don't NEED anything. I just have a serious handbag problem. So, I'm between the Bottega Veneta Sloane bag in dark, dark brown...see the lighter brown version here:
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod38410090&parentId=cat3650751&masterId=cat000226&index=1&cmCat=null

Or the beautiful Nancy Gonzalez in cappucino brown, shown here:
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod35730455&parentId=cat000243&masterId=cat000226&index=0&cmCat=cat000000cat000730cat000149cat000226cat000243

What would you do? For these prices, I want a bag that will last a lifetime and that I won't get sick of...any opinions?

thank you!

2. Bottega any day!!!

3. I say Bottega too!

Great choices!

4. BV for sure!

5. Hi, it's me again - thank you all so much! I posted this a few minutes ago and already have responses. I have looked through the site before, but this was my first post and I'm so grateful to find people who are as crazy about purses as I am! thanks again! I love this! take care.

6. I'll vote for the Nancy Gonzalez, more interesting and no one else will have it.

7. i do not like exotic skins AT ALL so iw ould never ever go with the croc one

the BV for sure if for no other reason then this :smile:

8. I like the NG, but I'm a sucker for croc!

9. I like them both quite a bit but if pressed I'd get the BV.

Kim

10. Nancy Gonzales. She makes very unique bags. Love her designs.

11. I vote for BV, you can use it for a life time.

12. Another vote for BV from me - one of the easier choices on TPF, I love that BV bag!

13. Check it out on Bluefly today-use the code shop337 for an extra 20% off-on top of the site extra 15% off just today. I just bought one myself today-not that style though.

[​IMG]This is the one that I got...:yes:

I do like the looks of the NG better than the BV only because of the shape.

14. Both gorgeous. But BV wins.

15. BV. I think it's more classic than croc.