Please help me decide between rouge h b30 or k32

Do you wear your causualy?

Yes definitely. I have both K32 and B30 (in other colours) and there isn't an occasion where I'd take my B30 but not my K32. I think Ks are more versatile for my lifestyle. IMO some colours are better suited for Ks and others for Bs. Rouge H is definitely a K colour for me.

Thank you! Fingers crossed that my SA orders me a K. I told her I would be happy with either a k32 or b30
I’m historically a fan of the b30, but find myself wearing a K more with a canvas strap (helps that DH calls it the sexiest bag in the world ;) .

I’m 5’2”, medium build, large shoulder cap. I prefer the k28 to the k32, in terms of both aesthetics and weight, but an active mom probably needs the extra height, width and volume, plus the bigger opening (should you decide to wear it strapped up, flap fastened over them)

IMO, rouge H K 32 ghw, is classic, but doesn’t have to be conservative or dressy (unless you wish to style it that way)

howver, I do think a rouge H B30 can look more modern in phw, depending on the leather. JMO, and I don’t think you can go wrong with either bag!

hope you update the thread with the bag you get and congrats in advance :biggrin:

Reactions: Tasha1
Does anyone think rouge h is a mature color?
OP, what did you decide? It’s a heritage color, but it can look especially rich and classic in ghw kelly. Or casual and modern in B30 phw. I split the difference in my own internal debate and pulled the trigger on a well priced preloved K32 phw that I think looks prune in some light, rouge h in others. . .

Last edited:
K32. I think you can use this size since you currently have K35. And I think the color is more sophisticated and suited for a Kelly rather than a Birkin. Just my thoughts.

Hello everyone! So I got offered a k28 with gold togo. But I needed turning it down.. because I felt the style was a bit mature and dressy. Shortly after I got offered b30 rouge h togo with gold. This one felt right. More causal.
Congrats on your B30! It’s my favorite size! Hope to see action pics soon!

Reactions: Tasha1