Please help me choosing my first Bearn Wallet!

Oct 27, 2009
Hi everybody,
I've read some posts about Compact Bearn Wallet and really like it. I just couldn't find any post relating to its dimension. I've checked Hermes Website too and didn't see it either :sad: Could you please give me some info about its size please? Do you know its width and length? And is it still available in stores? Thanks a bunch :smile:

Hi, I checked too and only found the Mini Bern, which was 2 3/4 X4 with 2 credit card
slots. They did have a Compact Dogon that was 5/ 1/2 X 4.

I have one in fuchsia lizard and it measures 4 3/4 by 5 3/4 inches. I like it very much except for one thing which is a pain. I cannot easily get the coins out of the zipper coin section, it is too small and they get stuck. Otherwise it is compact and light in weight and I use it all the time. There are 4 card slots and other spaces for cards behind the coin part and the slot part.

Hi all,
I'm interested in getting a Bearn Compact Wallet. However, after reading posts about it, I can't decide which one to get since I'm not sure how many compact Bearns are there. I really need your opinions on this.
I'm a compact wallet girl. I'd like to get a Bearn Wallet as small as possible but still can carry 4 or CCs, some bills, and some coins. Could you please give me any suggestion? Thanks a lot everyone :smile:

I love my bearn mini wallet with snap coin compartment. it holds 5-8 credit cards, cash folded in half and coins. it's so small and fits into any bag or my pocket when i need to run out for a quick errand. mine is in orange chevre and after a couple years of daily use, it still looks new. orange is a fun color and easily spotted in my bags. you can take a look at it on hermes.com.

Hi Kim_mac,
Could you please post some of its pics? And when I come to the store, what is the name of the wallet I should ask for? There're so many mini Bearn Wallets and I'm lost now :smile: Thanks a bucnh kim_mac

also for bearn wallets, i think there are 3 types: regular, compact, and mini. the regular comes with the bill pocket either flat or gusseted. also there is the regular that comes in tri-fold. compact is like the regular bearn but shorter in length. the mini is smaller in all dimensions. the mini comes with or without snap coin compartment. i like the one with snap for my coins. best to go to your boutique and have a look.

Sorry but I'm confused. The one you have could hold 5-8 CCs. This one as Hermes website description can only hold 2CCs. I'm not sure if I clicked on the wrong link.

i can hold a lot more than what is described. there are two slots on the left side. the front slot i put my driver's license and most used credit card. behind that slot is another slot that is actually gusseted so it can hold quite a few cards. i put 5 more cards stacked together in the second slot.

Oh thanks so much. This is the one. I think I'm in love now:love:. I love how small it is. And now I know it can hold more than i thought. Perfect!!! Thanks so much for all your info.:ty: