Please help me choose the size !

BettySpagetty

Oct 29, 2014
Hello everyone !

So I have been craving this beautiful Alma vernis amarante bag for about 2 years and it's time for me to get her now[emoji2]
I went to my local store and tried the PM and BB on. (They have sent all their vernis BB bags away because they are being discontinued ☹️☹️☹️)
So the lady gave me Alma PM vernis and Alma BB monogram for comparison. It was SO hard because of the mono logo. They looked SO different.

I will not be using this bag for everyday to work,
Maybe sometimes but mostly when I have my time off. I don't really mind about the size as long as it looks good on me and isn't seen as a child's bag[emoji1]

I have ordered a vernis BB so it should be in the store this week or next, there is one left in the PM size.

For you ladies you have the PM size , do you use is often or would you / do you rather use your BB because of the strap ?

I can't seem to find so many and good photos of the BB being handheld , it looks so different in each photo. Please share if you have !

Which one do you think looks better ? I am 5.2 / 160 cm

Thank you !

This is my go to work outfit , I usually wear a coat , skirt or dress. More classy (I even wear my Chanel 2.55 cross body [emoji28])

IMG_1506406391.050773.jpg

IMG_1506406403.759221.jpg

IMG_1506406414.384800.jpg

View attachment 3835297

(Older photo)

I originally purchased a BB in epi after doing a lot of research but returned it for a PM. I thought the BB looked too small when hand carried. The BB looks better for cross body. I'm 5'2" as well and the PM is definitely the one for me. And I think the PM looks the best on you for mainly hand carried.

Reactions: BettySpagetty
I've got a bb size and I'm a little taller than you but not much. I don't carry much. Judging by pics though the pm looks amazing on you. Things to consider...are you a hand held bag gal? How much do you carry? I carry very little most days with a small wallet. Amarante in this style is stunning good luck with decision. If I judge by pics alone I say pm.