Please help me choose QUICK!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Which cles do I choose?

1. Damier Cles $150

2. Mono Cles $150

3. Vernis Cles Framboise $200

4. Vernic Cles Perle $200

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi fellow PFer's!

I am going crazy:wlae: ...all of sudden this very moment I feel like buying a cles, so I'm going to go to LV SF in a couple of hours and hopefully purchase one! :yahoo: So I need help in choosing one, preferable one that would look cute clipped on to my Damier Speedy and in the future my Azur Speedy :yes: . I've already put in a order for a Damier Pochette Marais, whic should be coming in next week...so I may stray away from the damier cles...so help me choose please! Thank you all so much and see what a "BAD" influence you all have on me! I wasn't on planning on getting one any time soon :shame: but I guess that changed all of a sudden :girlsigh:

here are the pics of the four choices...omg, if only they had the rouge vernis...I'd die

cles - damier.jpg cles - mono.jpg cles - vernis framboise.jpg cles - vernis perle.jpg
  2. Framboise
    [​IMG]

3. I know...bagnbags...I'm leaning towards that one..it is soooo pretty!

4. framboise! def. of those choices, the only other one I would consider is mandarin epi...

5. I looove the framboise color - get the framboise!

6. this one, the color is TDF:

[​IMG]

7. I agree...it is my fav color afterall...:tender:

8. Framboise!

9. Framboise

10. Framboise

11. :yahoo: okay everyone! thanks for the comments! OFF TO LV I GOOO!!! See you all this afternoon!!:yahoo:

12. if you are attaching to your damier speedy i hope you get the regular monogram canvas since i think the colors would be better coordinated. i am sure anything you select wil be lovely, just my 2 cents. good luck. queen

13. I'm going with the Vernis in Framboise! :heart:

14. Can't wait to see which one you get ! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice