Please help me choose:black caviar square mini SHW or anthracite calf clutch w/ chain

pants

O.G.
Jun 10, 2008
I want to buy one...which would you choose??

black caviar classic mini with silver hardware $2200.00

OR

anthracite (metallic dark grey) calfskin clutch with chain $2600.00

I own many bags, so it would just be whichever you think is better:smile:)
Thank you:smile:)

I want to buy one...which would you choose??

black caviar classic mini with silver hardware $2200.00

OR

anthracite (metallic dark grey) calfskin clutch with chain $2600.00

I own many bags, so it would just be whichever you think is better:smile:)
Thank you:smile:)

To be honest both are great! I knew I got to have the rectangular new mini in black caviar with silver hardware when I saw it last season! No regrets! It's practical and easy. Love it best when I carry it crossbody. Really suit my everyday lifestyle. I dont carry much and I like to be hands free.

Yesterday I bought the clutch with chain in black caviar with silver hardware. Yet to use but I know it will be another great bag as my sa said that I could carry it in 3 ways, but not crossbody!

Mini is still better for me!

Good luck!

Thank you Emerilla and venusmoon70....I do love that I can wear the mini crossbody, and I love the clutch, but I would only use it to go out, or to a special event, which isn't that often (I have 2 little kids and one on the way)...do you think the clutch will stay a classic?? After buying soo many bags over the past 15 years, I decided I really need to stick to classics, because I just end up selling the ones that don't end up being "classic". Thank you!!!

Thank you Emerilla and venusmoon70....I do love that I can wear the mini crossbody, and I love the clutch, but I would only use it to go out, or to a special event, which isn't that often (I have 2 little kids and one on the way)...do you think the clutch will stay a classic?? After buying soo many bags over the past 15 years, I decided I really need to stick to classics, because I just end up selling the ones that don't end up being "classic". Thank you!!!

Pants, I totally understand what you meant about buying classic. I was so tempted with the minis but i told myself that i will wait and only get the caviar with 4 holes. After months of waiting, i had no regrets with the purchase! Same for the clutch with chain which came in so many different colors and leather. Finally i got it in caviar black. To me, I find both very classic and I know these are the ones i could keep for a long time.