please help me choose an anthracite!

which anthracite style is versatile for both casual and dressier outfits?

• anthracite twiggy

• anthracite city

Results are only viewable after voting.
Based on the description of the kinds of outfits you wear (and based on my own personal bias, since I just bought an anthracite twiggy), my vote went to twiggy! I just love mine to pieces!

thank you cornetto and congrats on your anthracity...i would love to see pics!

because the city is kind of on the boxy side, i'm just wondering if it would work w/ my dressier outfits that i listed above.

Thanks odd. :smile: I'll post pics soon. I know what you mean about the City being kinda boxy but its silhouette is similar to that of Hermes Birkin or Kelly which are (IMO) the epitome of dressy. I don't have a Twiggy but I did try one on and it felt more casual. I agree with KristyDarling that its duffel shape gives it a sportier look. Did you put on a dressier outfit and and try them both on to see the full effect? I was thinking the City will echo the lines of your gaucho pants and a-line skirts. Besides, as most b-bags owners can attest, you'll probably end up getting the other style at some point. :graucho:

Thanks odd. :smile: I'll post pics soon. I know what you mean about the City being kinda boxy but its silhouette is similar to that of Hermes Birkin or Kelly which are (IMO) the epitome of dressy. I don't have a Twiggy but I did try one on and it felt more casual. I agree with KristyDarling that its duffel shape gives it a sportier look. Did you put on a dressier outfit and and try them both on to see the full effect? I was thinking the City will echo the lines of your gaucho pants and a-line skirts. Besides, as most b-bags owners can attest, you'll probably end up getting the other style at some point. :graucho:

you're welcome! thank you for your honest opinion, and i see what you mean.

sometimes, i can be so perfectionist when choosing the best bbag color/style combo for me. :upsidedown: and since i'm buying sight unseen, it's such a big deal to me for a purchase this huge.

btw, i can't wait to see pics of your new anthracity!:yahoo:

I voted for City as I feel the Twig is more casual. I have personal perference for boxier, square bags.. i guess if you like the Speedy and the Paddi, you'd go with the Speedy..

thank you south-of-france and lucidbabe! :heart:

and congrats kitten...can't wait to see pics of your new anthracite! :yahoo:

looks like i can't go wrong w/ either city or twiggy. :nuts: