Votes: 27 50.9%
  • 2. 31mm

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters

Stella0925

O.G.
Jul 21, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am considering a lady datejust SS/YG jubilee bracelet with fluted bezel. I’m leaning towards the silver dial with diamond markers. Although there are options I like too, star diamond markers which only available in 28mm and Roman numerals with one diamond number which one available in 31mm. There are not too much stock I can try on. I took a few pictures and need some help on which size I should go with. If I don’t want to wait. Ican only go for the diamond markers with silver dial in28mm

I only tried the white dial as a size reference. If I am getting 31 mm I will either go with the diamond markers or the Roman numerals with VI diamonds, both silver but the green looks interesting too

Which size should I choose? It will also help me narrow down the options too!

also tried on a yacht master. They do not have the metal bracelets available. I’m already considering one with SS/RG as my next watch lol!

Thank you in advance :smile:

546E4645-0D71-43FE-A39C-15E3129E6E2F.jpeg

E8236DA4-E42C-4B21-B7BD-60440AF146F3.jpeg

F113E685-969D-4194-BA57-5120797D1B09.jpeg

D05326E9-05E9-4332-AE49-1F95BF351AFD.png

5E688F84-F04B-4740-8BA9-393C85953519.png

975BF382-245D-430A-B474-3201FA791D9D.png

12B866AF-E1FC-4C75-AE76-8D76AD4A77C6.jpeg

86DABB59-69E1-4593-9AD6-407454689CB3.jpeg

If in your first photo you were wearing the 28, I prefer the 31. But I did like the bracelet on the other wrist (the first photo). Have fun choosing! And congrats!

I love, love the green dial 31. I’m generally not a fan of TT because it seems so ordinary but TT looks so fabulous with that green dial. I’ve seen it IRL and it is so lovely.. You must be very petite because the 28 looks like a good size for you, too.

I love, love the green dial 31. I’m generally not a fan of TT because it seems so ordinary but TT looks so fabulous with that green dial. I’ve seen it IRL and it is so lovely.. You must be very petite because the 28 looks like a good size for you, too.

I think the green dial is very pleasing to the eyes but I tried on a version with diamond bezel it didn’t really suit my skin tone. And I’m a bit concerned it’s hard to match clothes too( though I wear neutrals most of time )

I’m 5’5” I think I’m pretty tall. I’m not super skinny either but I do have a smaller wrist as I have very small bones. I think 28mm is good size for my wrist but worried that its small on my body.

anyway I already bought the 28mm lol I just really don’t want to wait for a indefinite time

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Both looks good on you but the 31 looks a little sportier bc it's bigger. I usually don't say that about 31 since that's not even very big but on your wrist it looks on the bigger side. Congrats on the new purchase! I bought a 28 last year and sometimes I do wish I had bought the 31 but not enough to really fret about it. I wear dainty jewelry so it "fits" my style.

Hi!
Thank you all for the reply! I end up getting 28 with star diam in silver dial. They received a shipment yesterday but unfortunately there was still no 31. But the star diamond market one came in.

I feel 28mm does look pretty nice if I stack with my love bracelet and that was the original purpose, I want a piece of jewelry looking watch lol.

Since I decided to get 28mm, I might just get the dial that’s not available in other sizes. It maybe a bit trendy but I think it added a little bit fun at the same time and I still have option to change the dial in the future and also get another sporty one or bigger size down the road to have a different look

I had tried the 31 black mop side by side with the 28mm. I prefer black mop to white but somehow it is not that popular. I gave it up eventually as it is a bit out of my budget and I want a lighter dial as my first Rolex

80927538-BBC4-4145-8184-BC87095B3D89.jpeg

8B55A63B-89A7-46F0-81BD-056C5BA794D0.jpeg

5EBFB794-1AD3-4687-9969-0BE3CB643136.jpeg

4BE38CAA-FFB2-46A6-8352-864022122D92.jpeg

Both looks good on you but the 31 looks a little sportier bc it's bigger. I usually don't say that about 31 since that's not even very big but on your wrist it looks on the bigger side. Congrats on the new purchase! I bought a 28 last year and sometimes I do wish I had bought the 31 but not enough to really fret about it. I wear dainty jewelry so it "fits" my style.

I want my first piece of Rolex to have a more “jewelry” look. I know no matter what size I end up getting I’d enjoy it so I decided to go with 28mm though 31 maybe slightly more proportionate to my body.

I will definitely get a sports watch and it will be a bigger size. I’m lusting over the 37 yacht master too! If that turns out to be too chuncky, I will get a 34 oyster perpetual or a plain DJ!

I want my first piece of Rolex to have a more “jewelry” look. I know no matter what size I end up getting I’d enjoy it so I decided to go with 28mm though 31 maybe slightly more proportionate to my body.

I will definitely get a sports watch and it will be a bigger size. I’m lusting over the 37 yacht master too! If that turns out to be too chuncky, I will get a 34 oyster perpetual or a plain DJ!

That makes sense! I was going to say too that my 28 feels like jewelry to me... I wear it a bit looser so it feels like a bangle and I think it adds a little classic elegance to an outfit. :smile: Yours is sooo gorgeous with the diamonds too. It's a perfect fit.

That makes sense! I was going to say too that my 28 feels like jewelry to me... I wear it a bit looser so it feels like a bangle and I think it adds a little classic elegance to an outfit. :smile: Yours is sooo gorgeous with the diamonds too. It's a perfect fit.
Thank you :smile: yes diamond is a must if I want it to be a piece of jewelry LOL!

For your petite frame and slim wrist 28 is the size to go. 31 looks out of place. Diamond markers for n a small watch like 28 look really good, from day to night easily, not too tacky, not too flashy...just right.

Reactions: Etriers and etudes
Hi everyone,

I am considering a lady datejust SS/YG jubilee bracelet with fluted bezel. I’m leaning towards the silver dial with diamond markers. Although there are options I like too, star diamond markers which only available in 28mm and Roman numerals with one diamond number which one available in 31mm. There are not too much stock I can try on. I took a few pictures and need some help on which size I should go with. If I don’t want to wait. Ican only go for the diamond markers with silver dial in28mm

I only tried the white dial as a size reference. If I am getting 31 mm I will either go with the diamond markers or the Roman numerals with VI diamonds, both silver but the green looks interesting too

Which size should I choose? It will also help me narrow down the options too!

also tried on a yacht master. They do not have the metal bracelets available. I’m already considering one with SS/RG as my next watch lol!

Thank you in advance :smile:

View attachment 4792948

View attachment 4792949

View attachment 4792950

View attachment 4792951

View attachment 4792952

View attachment 4792953

View attachment 4792954

View attachment 4792956

Are you happy with your decision? How many inches is your wrist? My wrist is 5 & 1/8" and I'm 5'0 tall and debating between the 28 and 31. I have a medium Cartier tank and really don't want anything bigger than that. The DJ 31 is a little bigger than that so I should probably go with the 28mm but I'm worried in making the wrong decision.