Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I'm looking for a new bag meeting these requirements:
Black
Crossbody strap
Light
Carefree
Can carry: LV cles, keys, iPhone 6+, water bottle & kindle

I've narrowed it down to the smallneo with a strap & the small le pliage cuir. If I went for cuir I am also considering getting it personalised (but would it be worth it? I'd make very minor changes).

Please help!
Neo
IMG_9009.JPG
Cuir
IMG_9010.JPG

Cuir personalised
IMG_9004.PNG

Reactions: BagLadyT
I'm looking for a new bag meeting these requirements:
Black
Crossbody strap
Light
Carefree
Can carry: LV cles, keys, iPhone 6+, water bottle & kindle

I've narrowed it down to the smallneo with a strap & the small le pliage cuir. If I went for cuir I am also considering getting it personalised (but would it be worth it? I'd make very minor changes).

Please help!
Neo
View attachment 3965230
Cuir
View attachment 3965231

Cuir personalised
View attachment 3965229
The Neo looks like it will be more carefree from the picture you posted, as it probably won’t get scratched as easily as leather.

However, one thing to consider is that you’re not planning to carry much in your bag, so it may look a bit empty, in which case the leather may be more rigid and hold its shape better.

Good luck!

I have both lines and suggest the black Cuir. The black cuir is timeless and with your intention to customise it, I think this bag will serve you for many years and make you smile each time you use it. Simply because it is uniquely yours with the customisation.

The cuir leather actually holds up very well and I enjoyed mine a lot. I have the small Neo in black and use it often too, especially during rainy season or kiddy parties when I know spills are inevitable.

I have the small Néo and the LPC Mini is on my shopping list - I already have a Medium Cuir and love how the leather wears. I use the Cuir for travel and when I have to lug alot of stuff, and there is maybe one small scratch on the leather. So it doesn't mind a little bit of careless use either.
For really small amounts of stuff, the LPC will look better IMO. Plus, it's better to carry crossbody especially if your frame isn't petite since the Cuir has a strap you can adjust. The Néo strap isn't very long.

A Cuir would look very classy but if you mean carefree in the real sense of the word, I think it would be the Neo because if say you're caught in the rain, then at least the Neo is made of fabric