PLEASE HELP ME: Best clinic for V-Line..??

I had some information about Faceline clinic where they had great reviews about vline surgery. I was able to receive them from K-doctors. I am planning to visit Korea next March and going to have double eyelid surgery but I'm also going to have a consultation for my jaw since K-Doctors recommended me to Faceline clinic for my jaw line.

hello! please pm me the price.
I'm interested in this clinic. are they good at double eyelid & nose job too? I am looking for my double eyelid surgery, it is re do.

Hello, Kaylavvv
View is not a well-known clinic to foreigns, but the clinic was huge and there were so many of Koreans in treatment rooms and waiting room. It seemed there were many who got eyelid and nose job done. When I was hospitalized, I also saw many patients who had facial bone surgery. I think I saw a Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and even an Amarican :smile:
The American was staying next to my bed, and I heard that she had revision rhinoplasty done by Dr. Song. It seemed she was so satisfied and the doctor also said the surgery went well. I
was personally very satisfied with their service and the facility of the clinic, so I think it’s worth to visit there if you are considering any plastic surgery in Korea.

May I know the doctor's name please? And from which clinic he is? How much the cost for your vline surgery? I'm excited to know more ^_^

Hi MacMykel!
My V line surgery is done by Dr. Yoon at View. I got
a discount so I paid around 9.5 million Korean Won. I was hospitalized for 3 days for free too, but I had to pay around $26 for my medication.

View and TL is famous for v-line surgery(got this info from my korean friend) but I just saw a post saying that the main doctor of view left so they are no longer good:shocked: I did my v-line surgery at TL last year with my nose and I like the result

I had V Line only, I will PM you about the cost because I got special price :smile:
View is very good and I like it. Dr. Yoon is very good and he was such a good listener so I could fell comfortable when having a consultation. surgery was done well too! Facial contouring surgery is big surgery and safety is very important. Please check carefully when you put deposit :smile:

Hi! may you pm or Kakao me (dianasaurus26) the price too? and hope your recovery is going well :smile:

Do you heard about Noh Jong Hoon? I know that the signiture of njh is facial contouring and vline. You can have really natural vline at there! In consultation he may recommend for you to do safe surgery. But there is only one doctor for it so you need to make a reservation for consultation :smile: Try there either!

Reactions: versible
Anyone knows about Opera PS? Does it specialize at Facial Contouring like V-Line, Zygoma, and Chin? Also is it a trustworthy clinic? I was quoted by them krw 8,200,000 for Jaw+Chin+Zygoma. It was a not bad price i think... So do you guys prefer Opera Plastic Surgery??

Anyone knows about Opera PS? Does it specialize at Facial Contouring like V-Line, Zygoma, and Chin? Also is it a trustworthy clinic? I was quoted by them krw 8,200,000 for Jaw+Chin+Zygoma. It was a not bad price i think... So do you guys prefer Opera Plastic Surgery??

That’s too cheap I guess? I believe there must be some reasons the surgery can be that cheap.

Just like when we book a hotel room online looking at fancy picture, we realize how different it is from the pic on the website. I think it works the same way. If V line surgery is way cheaper like that without any problem, then people wouldn’t pay 10 million won for the surgery...
I doubt that.

That’s too cheap I guess? I believe there must be some reasons the surgery can be that cheap.

Just like when we book a hotel room online looking at fancy picture, we realize how different it is from the pic on the website. I think it works the same way. If V line surgery is way cheaper like that without any problem, then people wouldn’t pay 10 million won for the surgery...
I doubt that.

Hmm. I paid a deposit for V-Line surgery at OPERA.
What I felt during my visit there was OPERA surgeons are quite experienced. And OPERA was not involved in any accident so far, which they are so proud of.
Fancy clinics or hospitals spend a lot of money on advertising, which may lead to high prices for the patients.
That's what I think.
Anyways, I am decided to believe in OPERA cuz one of my friends is also satisfied with her results done there.

I doubt that.
I’ve had TL Mega and CooKi give me 7.77 million as a quote for all three too

I had V Line only, I will PM you about the cost because I got special price :smile:
View is very good and I like it. Dr. Yoon is very good and he was such a good listener so I could fell comfortable when having a consultation. surgery was done well too! Facial contouring surgery is big surgery and safety is very important. Please check carefully when you put deposit :smile:
Hello Silvia, do you happen to have the website of the view hospital? And how much did it cost you for the surgery?