Please help me authenticate this Chanel sunglass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2007
I bought it from sunglassesuk.com. This is my first Chanel purchase and I have no clues how to identify it's authenticity. There's a few numbers on the right side of the lens and Chanel logos on the top of both lens. Do you think it's authentic? I really appreciate any opinions.

Attachments

• DSC05709.JPG
    DSC05709.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC05710.JPG
    DSC05710.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC05711.JPG
    DSC05711.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC05713.JPG
    DSC05713.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC05715.JPG
    DSC05715.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 277
I bought the chanel mother of pearl glasses on ebay. The chanel thread here does not authenticate. Dpes anyone know anyone who does? The thing I am concered about it the etched serial #.

Attachments

• cc7.jpg
    cc7.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 387
I have been researching online. It appears fakes have a lot of the same details as the real ones. They have the etched number but the ones I have seen so far all have the same fake serial number and space between first 2 letters. Mine seem to have a different number but have a space between the numbers not letters so its concerning to me.

I'm not a expert but I've read somewhere that all Chanel sunglasses are manufactured by Luxottica Group under license. 1.800.343.5594
Maybe you can contact them for the serial number?

Gidramom is correct, they are manufactured by Luxottica in Italy. They should be able to help. Depending on the quality of a fake pair of course, they may not have a sizing etched on them either. I have found that originals seem to only have this detail. I have an optometry background. Hope you get to the bottom of this. :smile::

Hi everyone, I just received these chanel eyeglasses that I bought off of e*ay. These are the chanel 3135 eyeglasses and the seller said they were authentic and is also a top rated seller with 478 stars. at first I was fine with them till I compared them to my sunglasses(yes, I know there different, but I know they are authentic because I bought them at solstice). My sunglasses came with a linen type drawstring bag and my eyeglasses came with a cloth-like bag, wondering if the glasses ones comes with that. I think other than that everything seems fine…to me.

Here are some pics
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.