Please help! I'm addicted

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,
    I bought my 1st BBag about a month ago, and ever since I have fallen in love with BBags.......:heart:
    Over a month I bought 5 of them and still looking...:graucho:
    I first bought a Black Motorcycle City, and than a Twiggy, and a Day, another motorcycle city in Sky Blue and a first...
    Now I am looking in to "colors":graucho:
    Lilac, purple, Red, Pistachio...... yummy colors......
    I am dying to buy all of them...... and I love all those coin purses too.....
    oh Ladies, please help me, I am soooooooo addicted, anyone know how to cures?

2. Huh! Welcome the the Club of Bbag addicts. There's no Cure for it so far. Everyone here has the same problem, SORRY......;)

3. I am wishing upon the stars that I can be accidentally lock inside of the balenciaga boutique ALL BY MYSELF! :yahoo::heart:

4. You sounds like you need more bbags!! Enjoy it!

5. If you are in a position where you afford it and that there are no financial problems for you then I can't see why not...

6. OOPS! i just click on BIN for a RED motorcycle bag for $450! yay me:yahoo:!!!!!
    I REALLY REALLY need to step away from the computer

7. Wow - great deal. Was it in good condition?

8. EXCELLENT, didn't come with strap which i don't care since i don't use it, which make me now 6 Bbags owner! yay, i'm catching up Ladies!!!!:graucho::wlae::yahoo:

9. Fantastic! Yep you are definately unstoppable. Have fun!

10. Haha! You've come to the wrong place to ask for help. We all probably need some ourselves! If you're in a stable financial position to enjoy, then knock yourself out!

11. heheh:biggrin: wishin the same thing my friend!

12. My gosh... You´re really addicted! And I don´t think there´s a cure! LOL

13. There is no cure. I speak from experience. You think you're done... then suddenly there's something else you MUST have.

14. ITA!!!:roflmfao:

^^ me too!!!:nuts:
    Good Luck!!!

15. Hahahha! The addiction only gets worse. I bought 5 bags in a period of 8 days. Yikes! But now I'm pretty content and can sleep without panicking that I have to go check online for new deals!