Please help Identify this Handbag!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me identify this bag
IMG_0275.JPG
(http://imgur.com/rTaOxpp)
this is the only picture I have of this bag and sadly the logo plate is hard to distinguish,however, the artwork is very distinct and I hope someone could help me find the either the maker or artist. on the larger image ( the link) the logo plate can be zoomed in on but it hasn't been helpful to me,

Thank you

I bought this purse and am just wondering if it is anything good, scooped it at a thrift store, not sure what style it is but ive seen this "tous" brand around before i just cant recall where i know it from. not sure if it is real either... any help is appreciated! i just would like to know its background lol

Attachments

• IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0555.JPG
    IMG_0555.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    270.2 KB · Views: 360
I bought this purse and am just wondering if it is anything good, scooped it at a thrift store, not sure what style it is but ive seen this "tous" brand around before i just cant recall where i know it from. not sure if it is real either... any help is appreciated! i just would like to know its background lol

Tous is a wonderful jewelry brand, from Spain I believe? This bag does not appear to be from any collections in the past year, which is as long as I've been following them, so I can't tell you if it's real or not, but if you're in the US I doubt it's fake because it's not very popular here. Their bags are usually priced from $200-$600, so if you scooped it up at a thrift store, that's a great steal! Hope you enjoy your new bag and I definitely recommend looking more into Tous.

Ladies, I don´t know the brand of Ivana´s coat, actually I didn´t see it never :biggrin:, but do you know the brand of a strange bag, please? :smile:
3221964_.jpg

@Lajka The bag is by Domenico Vacca, the style is 'Julie', it seems to be a favourite of Ivana's.
The coat she has worn back in 2009, couldn't find it though.
Domenico-Vacca-JULIE-BAG.jpg main_0962.jpg