Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Would appreciate it if anyone can offer input on the name of the color and leather on this 35cm Birkin? Not sure if it’s Togo or Clemence and whether it’s Orange H, Feu, Potiron, or some other shade of orange? IMG_8364.JPGIMG_8549.JPGIMG_8550.JPGIMG_8551.JPGIMG_8552.JPGIMG_8553.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8363.JPG
    IMG_8363.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 334
I hope this inquiry fits here:
Does anyone know more about these Birkins that have two exterior leather types (ie: swift and togo) but aren't exotic leather? My first thought was that they're a non-exotic Touch style; does such a thing exist? Does this style have have a name? I was under the impression that SOs didn't offer a "touch" option, otherwise I'd assume it was an SO.
One listed at Ann's Fabulous Finds, and another image I stumbled across online a few month back.
HR.R0206.09_17.jpg

40310889-1_1024x1024.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I hope this inquiry fits here:
Does anyone know more about these Birkins that have two exterior leather types (ie: swift and togo) but aren't exotic leather? My first thought was that they're a non-exotic Touch style; does such a thing exist? Does this style have have a name? I was under the impression that SOs didn't offer a "touch" option, otherwise I'd assume it was an SO.
One listed at Ann's Fabulous Finds, and another image I stumbled across online a few month back.
HR.R0206.09_17.jpg

40310889-1_1024x1024.jpg

Thanks in advance!
Yes, these are Birkin Touch, the non-exotic variant. It's a combination of Sombrero and Clemence.

The listing on AFF is incorrect. It's not black Swift but Bleu Obscure in Sombrero. :smile:

Hi ladies, could you please identify this bag for me please? What does it call and does it come with strap? Thank you so much

Attachments

• 57C94D1E-CB3B-4A87-8CDC-557B92362392.jpeg
    57C94D1E-CB3B-4A87-8CDC-557B92362392.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 179