Please help identify leather, color and design

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

missellecee

MissElleCee
O.G.
Feb 19, 2010
I thought it would be Parchemin based on the resin, but it may actually be Nata. It sounds like you purchased this item from the boutique, so it may be best to consult your receipt.
I missed the “Nata” on the receipt because “N” was on one line and “ATA” was on the line below it. Thank you both!

r luvs h

May 29, 2022
im not on this site much but every time i come on i love looking through this page and i’m always so impressed by the knowledge and expertise!! i also have a question about two two bags that i think are hermes but not sure abt all the deets. does anyone know abt these bags?? View attachment 5692173 View attachment 5692174

The bag on the green chair is a Kelly au Trot size 28. I believe the handle is Sombrero, and the body is Barenia and Doblis Suede. The other bag is a Kelly au Galop. The handle is Barenia and Sombrero, and the body is Togo. I am not sure about the size, but I believe these only came in 28 and 32.

These are both from the 2017 Kelly au Cheval line. There were actually three variations in this series. Each variation featured a Kelly with a patterned handle meant to mimic the gait of a horse.

The bag on the green chair is a Kelly au Trot size 28. I believe the handle is Sombrero, and the body is Barenia and Doblis Suede. The other bag is a Kelly au Galop. The handle is Barenia and Sombrero, and the body is Togo. I am not sure about the size, but I believe these only came in 28 and 32.

These are both from the 2017 Kelly au Cheval line. There were actually three variations in this series. Each variation featured a Kelly with a patterned handle meant to mimic the gait of a horse.
amazing!!thanks so much!!:smile:)

• Love
Reactions: r luvs h

sikar

O.G.
May 15, 2008
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could help with the exact reference for this key fob.
I purchased it from the Hermes store on Sloane Street in London back in 2008 and unfortunately I misplaced the box when I moved.
A friend had bought it earlier and all I recall is that it is called a "d-clic" but I am not sure. I do recall that it was not available in the store and I placed an order after the SA looked it up in the catalogue (they had not heard of it either) and I received it within a month.
I don't even know if it is still available. Any help will be much appreciated!

Hermes d clic click 1.jpeg

Hermes d-clic click 2.jpeg

I am also trying to find this cuff - I would be very grateful for any info on its name and if it is still ordinarily available for order:

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 1.21.48 PM.png

r luvs h

May 29, 2022
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could help with the exact reference for this key fob.
I purchased it from the Hermes store on Sloane Street in London back in 2008 and unfortunately I misplaced the box when I moved.
A friend had bought it earlier and all I recall is that it is called a "d-clic" but I am not sure. I do recall that it was not available in the store and I placed an order after the SA looked it up in the catalogue (they had not heard of it either) and I received it within a month.
I don't even know if it is still available. Any help will be much appreciated!

View attachment 5694752

View attachment 5694753

I am also trying to find this cuff - I would be very grateful for any info on its name and if it is still ordinarily available for order:

View attachment 5694754

I have never seen this keyring before, but I know that sometimes certain stock is limited to specific stores, so that may be the case with this item. The bracelet is the Replay cuff from either 2017 or 2018 I believe. It is worth noting that the black portion of the cuff is plated with PVD, which is the same material they used to plate the hardware for the So Black collection.

Reactions: Kittentoes

r luvs h

May 29, 2022
Hi im New here, can Someone help me identify The color and The leather of my bag, when it was sold to me, they said its clemence but it looks The same Like my togo birkin so im not sure. It is q stamp square, tia.

View attachment 5695236

I believe it is Togo leather in the colour Cacao. That would make the most sense given the year.

Reactions: Kittentoes