Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

im not on this site much but every time i come on i love looking through this page and i’m always so impressed by the knowledge and expertise!! i also have a question about two two bags that i think are hermes but not sure abt all the deets. does anyone know abt these bags??View attachment 5692173View attachment 5692174

The bag on the green chair is a Kelly au Trot size 28. I believe the handle is Sombrero, and the body is Barenia and Doblis Suede. The other bag is a Kelly au Galop. The handle is Barenia and Sombrero, and the body is Togo. I am not sure about the size, but I believe these only came in 28 and 32.

These are both from the 2017 Kelly au Cheval line. There were actually three variations in this series. Each variation featured a Kelly with a patterned handle meant to mimic the gait of a horse.

The bag on the green chair is a Kelly au Trot size 28. I believe the handle is Sombrero, and the body is Barenia and Doblis Suede. The other bag is a Kelly au Galop. The handle is Barenia and Sombrero, and the body is Togo. I am not sure about the size, but I believe these only came in 28 and 32.

These are both from the 2017 Kelly au Cheval line. There were actually three variations in this series. Each variation featured a Kelly with a patterned handle meant to mimic the gait of a horse.
amazing!!thanks so much!!:smile:)

• Love
Reactions: r luvs h
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could help with the exact reference for this key fob.
I purchased it from the Hermes store on Sloane Street in London back in 2008 and unfortunately I misplaced the box when I moved.
A friend had bought it earlier and all I recall is that it is called a "d-clic" but I am not sure. I do recall that it was not available in the store and I placed an order after the SA looked it up in the catalogue (they had not heard of it either) and I received it within a month.
I don't even know if it is still available. Any help will be much appreciated!

Hermes d clic click 1.jpeg

Hermes d-clic click 2.jpeg

I am also trying to find this cuff - I would be very grateful for any info on its name and if it is still ordinarily available for order:

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 1.21.48 PM.png