Please help, I receive fake bag from ebay.

Beauty, since you had an ebay transaction with her, you can request contact information from ebay.

You need the sellers id and the transaction number

Request it here:

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/AdvSearch?sofocus=bs&sacat=-1&catref=C5&dfsp=1&_trksid=m37&from=R7&nojspr=y&fsop=1&fsoo=1&fcl=3&frpp=50&sofindtype=9&pfid=&satitle=

Then perhaps you could share it with the other member here who also had a transaction with her (not through ebay)

Someone already did that, the contact info is invalid.

If we know her PF ID can we post it? Or is that not allowed? If anyone wants it PM me. I bid on one of her auctions and asked her PF ID and she gave it to me.

If we know her PF ID can we post it? Or is that not allowed? If anyone wants it PM me. I bid on one of her auctions and asked her PF ID and she gave it to me.

No we cannot post it.

Someone already did post it on the authenticate this thread and the posting was removed by the moderator.

I think you can PM the OP with the name if you think it might help her.

They will probably ban it here as well. What is the deal with this censorism. Just trying to find out facts here so someone else doesn't get scammed? -- I don't see why that is a crime.:police:
Please keep us posted on this........
We can't discuss this on the authenticate this balenciaga thead anymore

They will probably ban it here as well. What is the deal with this censorism. Just trying to find out facts here so someone else doesn't get scammed? -- I don't see why that is a crime.:police:

LOL

Just ask Swanky!!!!

Ok, I'm on the east coast and signing off for the evening.

I wonder if my key will fit in the door in the a.m.:sweatdrop:

I purchased a LV Astropill from her and it is as described. And being that she is a tPF member I never questioned the authenticity of the item. Yes, I know I sound nieve and to trusting. :shame:. I hope everything works out for you. Good Luck.

If this is the same seller...and not somebody who has stolen an ID to make this sale, then hopefully you can help beauty out. She has been completely ripped off and if it's somebody on here who is lurking and watching this play out they need to found and made to give beauty her money back. Don't know who the google thing works, but Paypal does give buyers recourse. This is the pits for beauty otherwise.:cursing:

^^ OMG, this story is just awful & keeps getting worse :crybaby:...i'm so sorry for all the gals this person's scammed...and the fact that she's a tPFer & that's why people trusted her, makes it even worse...i honestly can't understand what makes people so evil...please contact your CC company & fight to get your $$$ back...i'd also contact law enforcement since selling fakes is illegal!!! :tdown:

I know I am going to sound naive, but has anyone tried to PM Romie-Omie to see if she actually does have anything to say about all this? Like maybe someone stole her PF name???It just seems unbelievable to me, but I guess there are cold calculating crooks out there -- letting people get all cozy and trust them, and then BLAM ! A SCAM. From her posts she seems like a regular person and I see she last posted something Jan 18th (about hair extensions)

You know, I remember R-O participating in Balenciaga threads in the past, and she appeared to be a very straightforward, nice person. I hope that this is some horrible mistake. In the meantime, everyone who has been involved in these transactions needs to share information. That information then should be sent to the Sheriff's office in whatever county that the young lady lives in. And each complaining person should reference the names of the other people sending complaints. If anyone has any questions, just pm me, and I'll try to help you w/ regard to the criminal side of the case. I'm going to bed shortly, so if you pm me tonight, I probably won't get back to you until tomorrow.

I purchased a LV Astropill from her and it is as described. And being that she is a tPF member I never questioned the authenticity of the item. Yes, I know I sound nieve and to trusting. :shame:. I hope everything works out for you. Good Luck.

Sounds like she may be taking advantage of an ocean between herself and her buyers.

Pity people like this exist.:sad:

OP, I hope you get your money back.