Please help - guess the Bottega?

Aug 16, 2006
Hi ladies, I have a bit of a BV charade going on. I've been on the phone with a local consigner and she's telling me about a BV that she recommends. The trouble is, I have no idea what model she's talking about and she can't take pictures at the moment.

This is what she tells me. The bag is about 14" across (15" with the handles). It is double handled. It is in a woven style. And also it's supposed to be a color lighter than noce.

I'm so sorry that the description is so sparse, but does anyone have any idea what this style may be?

Thank you so much! :flowers:

could be a campana or a small shopper. really hard to say from the description. perhaps others will be able to tell. lots of lighter colors than noce like maple for example.

The colour might also be camel from last year - that was lighter than noce. I'm not sure I understand how the bag is wider WITH the handles (doesn't measuring with the handles make it taller, not wider, unless the handles are on the sides?!)... other double-handled options besides the Campana or Shopper suggested by doloresmia might perhaps be the Cabat (that would be a find!), Montaigne or Roma?

You guys are so sweet! Thank you so much for your help. I called her back and discussed it in more depth with her, and I believe she's talking about the Campana in a camel color. She says that the sides fold in a little bit and as far as I know (with my limited knowledge), the Campana is the only one that looks like that. Do you ladies know if Campana is a post-2000 (i.e. non vintage) model only? (I don't really want a vintage BV.) Thanks again!

cutiepieupdate18 - estonis has a great idea, if the consigner can give you the full code on the certificate of originality (which should be on the inside of pocket in the bag) one of us will probably be able to identify the style and the color. any more details like pricing might help too.

Could be a double handle cinched tote in carmel? I bought one for my mum from bf in Aug I think they are still available online though not in BV stores. It is about 14" to 15".